What is involved in Mobile Device Security
Find out what the related areas are that Mobile Device Security connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Mobile Device Security thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Mobile Device Security journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Mobile Device Security leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Mobile Device Security related domains to cover and 126 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Mobile Device Security, Grey hat, Mobile phone charm, BlackBerry thumb, Android rooting, Mobile ticketing, User Login, Block cipher, Linux malware, Mobile radio telephone, Mobile app development, Mobile game, Computer security, Palm OS, Mobile phone tracking, Temporal Key Integrity Protocol, Mobile donating, 3G adoption, European Telecommunications Standards Institute, Multimedia Messaging Service, Camera phone, Filesystem permissions, Information privacy, LTE Advanced Pro, Denial of service, Global Positioning System, Screen scrape, Code signing, Java virtual machine, Mobile blogging, Mobile security, Wireless security, High Speed Packet Access, Short Message Service, Mobile television, Comparison of computer viruses, Antivirus software, Password cracking, Common External Power Supply, Browser security, Privilege escalation, Multi-factor authentication, Projector phone, Email spam, Mobile advertising, ABI Research, Network security, Texting while driving, IEEE Transactions Electromagn. Compat., IEEE 802.11i-2004, Security by design, Timeline of computer viruses and worms, Mobile phones in prison:
Mobile Device Security Critical Criteria:
Meet over Mobile Device Security decisions and define what our big hairy audacious Mobile Device Security goal is.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Mobile Device Security process?
– Do Mobile Device Security rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Grey hat Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Grey hat engagements and catalog what business benefits will Grey hat goals deliver if achieved.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Mobile Device Security experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Mobile Device Security processes?
– Can we do Mobile Device Security without complex (expensive) analysis?
Mobile phone charm Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Mobile phone charm tasks and probe the present value of growth of Mobile phone charm.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Mobile Device Security project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Mobile Device Security project lifecycle?
– Is Mobile Device Security dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are the long-term Mobile Device Security goals?
BlackBerry thumb Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct BlackBerry thumb goals and report on the economics of relationships managing BlackBerry thumb and constraints.
– Which customers cant participate in our Mobile Device Security domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Are there Mobile Device Security Models?
Android rooting Critical Criteria:
Confer re Android rooting planning and catalog what business benefits will Android rooting goals deliver if achieved.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Mobile Device Security?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Mobile Device Security move?
Mobile ticketing Critical Criteria:
Meet over Mobile ticketing issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Mobile ticketing.
– How likely is the current Mobile Device Security plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Do we monitor the Mobile Device Security decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is our Mobile Device Security Strategy?
User Login Critical Criteria:
Interpolate User Login adoptions and integrate design thinking in User Login innovation.
– Why is Mobile Device Security important for you now?
– How do we maintain Mobile Device Securitys Integrity?
Block cipher Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Block cipher planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Block cipher.
– Think about the people you identified for your Mobile Device Security project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How will you know that the Mobile Device Security project has been successful?
– Who sets the Mobile Device Security standards?
Linux malware Critical Criteria:
Understand Linux malware leadership and check on ways to get started with Linux malware.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Mobile Device Security strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How can you measure Mobile Device Security in a systematic way?
Mobile radio telephone Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Mobile radio telephone projects and know what your objective is.
– How can you negotiate Mobile Device Security successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Mobile Device Security processes of our organization?
Mobile app development Critical Criteria:
Mine Mobile app development leadership and intervene in Mobile app development processes and leadership.
Mobile game Critical Criteria:
Learn from Mobile game goals and integrate design thinking in Mobile game innovation.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Mobile Device Security forward?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Examine Computer security outcomes and observe effective Computer security.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Mobile Device Security is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
Palm OS Critical Criteria:
Recall Palm OS decisions and define Palm OS competency-based leadership.
– Does Mobile Device Security include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Are assumptions made in Mobile Device Security stated explicitly?
– Which Mobile Device Security goals are the most important?
Mobile phone tracking Critical Criteria:
Look at Mobile phone tracking governance and adjust implementation of Mobile phone tracking.
– How do we go about Securing Mobile Device Security?
– How can we improve Mobile Device Security?
Temporal Key Integrity Protocol Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Temporal Key Integrity Protocol projects and create Temporal Key Integrity Protocol explanations for all managers.
– In the case of a Mobile Device Security project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Mobile Device Security project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Mobile Device Security project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are current Mobile Device Security Paradigms?
Mobile donating Critical Criteria:
Scan Mobile donating risks and summarize a clear Mobile donating focus.
– Will Mobile Device Security have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Mobile Device Security goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
3G adoption Critical Criteria:
Give examples of 3G adoption decisions and adjust implementation of 3G adoption.
– When a Mobile Device Security manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Is Mobile Device Security Required?
European Telecommunications Standards Institute Critical Criteria:
Discuss European Telecommunications Standards Institute visions and do something to it.
– Does Mobile Device Security create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Mobile Device Security moving forward?
– How important is Mobile Device Security to the user organizations mission?
Multimedia Messaging Service Critical Criteria:
Derive from Multimedia Messaging Service leadership and achieve a single Multimedia Messaging Service view and bringing data together.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Mobile Device Security products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do we all define Mobile Device Security in the same way?
Camera phone Critical Criteria:
Adapt Camera phone goals and report on developing an effective Camera phone strategy.
– To what extent does management recognize Mobile Device Security as a tool to increase the results?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Mobile Device Security been identified and analyzed?
Filesystem permissions Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Filesystem permissions strategies and ask what if.
– Do those selected for the Mobile Device Security team have a good general understanding of what Mobile Device Security is all about?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Mobile Device Security is underway?
– How can skill-level changes improve Mobile Device Security?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Information privacy failures and test out new things.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Mobile Device Security strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What vendors make products that address the Mobile Device Security needs?
– Who will provide the final approval of Mobile Device Security deliverables?
LTE Advanced Pro Critical Criteria:
Guard LTE Advanced Pro planning and innovate what needs to be done with LTE Advanced Pro.
Denial of service Critical Criteria:
Chat re Denial of service outcomes and correct better engagement with Denial of service results.
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Mobile Device Security objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How easy would it be to lose your service if a denial of service attack is launched within your cloud provider?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Mobile Device Security with what users do day-to-day?
– What ability does the provider have to deal with denial of service attacks?
Global Positioning System Critical Criteria:
Merge Global Positioning System risks and separate what are the business goals Global Positioning System is aiming to achieve.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Mobile Device Security processes?
– Think about the functions involved in your Mobile Device Security project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Have all basic functions of Mobile Device Security been defined?
Screen scrape Critical Criteria:
Track Screen scrape tactics and gather practices for scaling Screen scrape.
– Can we add value to the current Mobile Device Security decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Mobile Device Security services/products?
– Does the Mobile Device Security task fit the clients priorities?
Code signing Critical Criteria:
Explore Code signing leadership and report on the economics of relationships managing Code signing and constraints.
– What are all of our Mobile Device Security domains and what do they do?
– Does our organization need more Mobile Device Security education?
– How can the value of Mobile Device Security be defined?
Java virtual machine Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Java virtual machine issues and oversee implementation of Java virtual machine.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Mobile Device Security project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Mobile Device Security activities?
Mobile blogging Critical Criteria:
Sort Mobile blogging visions and test out new things.
Mobile security Critical Criteria:
Coach on Mobile security engagements and look at the big picture.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Mobile Device Security. How do we gain traction?
– Do we have past Mobile Device Security Successes?
Wireless security Critical Criteria:
Pilot Wireless security adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Wireless security projects.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Mobile Device Security into the services that we provide?
High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Adapt High Speed Packet Access visions and plan concise High Speed Packet Access education.
– What are our needs in relation to Mobile Device Security skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the business goals Mobile Device Security is aiming to achieve?
Short Message Service Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Short Message Service issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Short Message Service results.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Mobile Device Security information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Mobile television Critical Criteria:
Shape Mobile television visions and report on setting up Mobile television without losing ground.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Mobile Device Security effort?
– How would one define Mobile Device Security leadership?
Comparison of computer viruses Critical Criteria:
Grade Comparison of computer viruses issues and interpret which customers can’t participate in Comparison of computer viruses because they lack skills.
Antivirus software Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Antivirus software visions and observe effective Antivirus software.
– Does Mobile Device Security analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Password cracking Critical Criteria:
Use past Password cracking decisions and handle a jump-start course to Password cracking.
– What are the short and long-term Mobile Device Security goals?
Common External Power Supply Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Common External Power Supply tasks and find the ideas you already have.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Mobile Device Security?
Browser security Critical Criteria:
Devise Browser security results and transcribe Browser security as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What will drive Mobile Device Security change?
Privilege escalation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Privilege escalation adoptions and observe effective Privilege escalation.
– How do we go about Comparing Mobile Device Security approaches/solutions?
Multi-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Understand Multi-factor authentication risks and do something to it.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Mobile Device Security workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Does remote server administration require multi-factor authentication of administrative users for systems and databases?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Mobile Device Security study?
– Is multi-factor authentication supported for provider services?
Projector phone Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Projector phone tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Projector phone goal is.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Mobile Device Security activities?
Email spam Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Email spam visions and devote time assessing Email spam and its risk.
– Is maximizing Mobile Device Security protection the same as minimizing Mobile Device Security loss?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Mobile Device Security project manager?
Mobile advertising Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Mobile advertising governance and pioneer acquisition of Mobile advertising systems.
– Consider your own Mobile Device Security project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Mobile Device Security objectives?
ABI Research Critical Criteria:
Infer ABI Research outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive ABI Research services.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Mobile Device Security leader?
Network security Critical Criteria:
Derive from Network security goals and tour deciding if Network security progress is made.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Mobile Device Security processes?
– Are the disaster recovery plan (DRP) and the business contingency plan (BCP) tested annually?
Texting while driving Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Texting while driving visions and reduce Texting while driving costs.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Mobile Device Security?
– What is the purpose of Mobile Device Security in relation to the mission?
IEEE Transactions Electromagn. Compat. Critical Criteria:
Be clear about IEEE Transactions Electromagn. Compat. risks and create a map for yourself.
– What about Mobile Device Security Analysis of results?
IEEE 802.11i-2004 Critical Criteria:
Group IEEE 802.11i-2004 results and devote time assessing IEEE 802.11i-2004 and its risk.
– How do we Improve Mobile Device Security service perception, and satisfaction?
Security by design Critical Criteria:
Categorize Security by design goals and define what do we need to start doing with Security by design.
– Does Mobile Device Security analysis show the relationships among important Mobile Device Security factors?
– Is there a Mobile Device Security Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Timeline of computer viruses and worms Critical Criteria:
Systematize Timeline of computer viruses and worms outcomes and finalize specific methods for Timeline of computer viruses and worms acceptance.
Mobile phones in prison Critical Criteria:
Use past Mobile phones in prison risks and explore and align the progress in Mobile phones in prison.
– Are we Assessing Mobile Device Security and Risk?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Mobile Device Security Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Mobile Device Security External links:
CMDSP – Credentialed Mobile Device Security Professionals
GIAC GMOB Certification | Mobile Device Security Analyst
Grey hat External links:
GREY HAT – In-N-Out Burger Company Store
Hare – Grey Hat – TravisMathew Apparel
Mobile phone charm External links:
Make a Mobile Phone Charm – YouTube
Buy Junjo Romantica Teddy Bears Mobile Phone Charm: Phone Charms – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
BlackBerry thumb External links:
Blackberry Thumb Pain – Consumer Reports
Android rooting External links:
Android Rooting Group – Google+
Android Rooting Tips – Home
Mobile ticketing External links:
Bytemark, Inc. – The Mobile Ticketing and Commerce …
SEPTA | Mobile Ticketing Pilot Project
User Login External links:
Transportation Management – User Login
Block cipher External links:
The block cipher companion (eBook, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Block cipher – Catalogs – Cipher list – Citizendium
Block cipher – Everything2.com
Mobile radio telephone External links:
Mobile radio telephone usable as emergency telephone
Mobile Radio Telephone Construction, Whitney Avenue…
mobile radio telephone Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
http://photobucket.com/images/mobile radio telephone#!
Mobile app development External links:
Catavolt: Rapid Mobile App Development for the Enterprise
Mobile App Development for iOS & Android | Myriad Mobile
Fuzz – IOS & Android Mobile App Development Company
Mobile game External links:
Mobile Game – 2048 – Math Playground – Math Games
Castle Clash Mobile Game – reddit
Hunted Cow – Browser and Mobile Game Publisher
Computer security External links:
Avast Store | All Computer Security Products & Services
Computer Security | Consumer Information
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Palm OS External links:
Devices | Palm Source – Palm Software and Palm OS
Smartphone | Palm Source – Palm Software and Palm OS
Upgrade your Palm OS – TechRepublic
Mobile phone tracking External links:
Mobile Phone Tracking – InfoSec Resources
Mobile Phone Tracking – 13 Photos – 4 Reviews – Website
Temporal Key Integrity Protocol External links:
TKIP (Temporal Key Integrity Protocol) – The Tech-FAQ
Temporal Key Integrity Protocol
http://Temporal Key Integrity Protocol or TKIP /tiːˈkɪp/ was a stopgap security protocol used in the IEEE 802.11 wireless networking standard. TKIP was designed by the IEEE 802.11i task group and the Wi-Fi Alliance as an interim solution to replace WEP without requiring the replacement of legacy hardware.
European Telecommunications Standards Institute External links:
European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
Multimedia Messaging Service External links:
MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) – Tech-FAQ
What Is Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)?
What is Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)? | S21
Camera phone External links:
Xperia™ Z5 – Camera phone – Sony Mobile (United States)
Meet our camera phone, the Xperia™ Z5 has fast auto-focus and fantastic low-light capabilities. It’s the only camera you need.
1997: Birth of the Camera Phone on Vimeo
Information privacy External links:
Health Information Privacy | HHS.gov
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
LTE Advanced Pro External links:
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
LTE Advanced Pro and Gigabit LTE: The Path to 5G
Denial of service External links:
Denial of Service Definition – Computer
Global Positioning System External links:
Global Positioning System
[PDF]Global Positioning System (GPS) Survey …
GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM Flashcards | Quizlet
Screen scrape External links:
Data Extractor, Screen scrape email, URLs and More
How can I screen scrape with Perl? – Stack Overflow
c# – How do you Screen Scrape? – Stack Overflow
Code signing External links:
[PDF]Code Signing Guide – Certificate Services – Bank of …
Code Signing Certificates | DigiCert.com
Java virtual machine External links:
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine
Java Virtual Machine (JVM): Critical Metrics You Need to Track
Mobile blogging External links:
mobile blogging | Verizon Community
Mobile Blogging – Home | Facebook
Mobile security External links:
Find Your Lost or Stolen Android Device | AVG Mobile Security
McAfee Mobile Security – Official Site
Mobile Security | Education Center | BB&T Bank
Wireless security External links:
All-in-One Wireless Security System | Piper
Provide theft deterrence and peace of mind with this SkyLink Wireless Security Alarm System. Designed for both indoor and outdoor usage.
ADT Home Security | Wireless Security & Alarm Systems
High Speed Packet Access External links:
Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) | vertex
HSPA and HSPA+ High Speed Packet Access for 3G …
High Speed Packet Access – TheFreeDictionary.com
Short Message Service External links:
Nokia old short message service (sms) tone 1 – YouTube
SMS by Twilio – Global Short Message Service API – Free …
Short Message Service (SMS) Reminders for Stroke …
Mobile television External links:
Mobile Television-Production-Broadcast Trailers Designed …
High Rock Mobile Television
Staff Contacts: Token Creek Mobile Television
Antivirus software External links:
Antivirus Software, Internet Security, Spyware and …
The best antivirus software of 2017 | TechRadar
Consumer antivirus software providers for Windows
Password cracking External links:
Password Cracking Hacking Tools – Concise Courses
10 Most Popular Password Cracking Tools [Updated for 2017]
Password Cracking – University of Denver
Common External Power Supply External links:
Common external power supply – Infogalactic: the …
Common external power supply – WOW.com
Common external power supply – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Common external power supply
Browser security External links:
NSS Labs 2017 Web Browser Security Comparative Reports
TFCU – Browser Security
[PDF]NAIC/NIPR Browser Security Upgrade
Multi-factor authentication External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
University of Massachusetts Amherst * Boston * Dartmouth * Lowell * President’s Office * Worcester Multi-Factor Authentication User Registration Guide
http://azure-docs/multi-factor-authentication-sdk.md at …
[PPT]Multi-Factor Authentication for Microsoft Office 365
Projector phone External links:
Projector Phone | eBay
World’s First Smart Projector Phone Samsung Galaxy …
LG expo Projector Phone HANDS ON review – YouTube
Email spam External links:
Email Spam Viagra Email | 1stDrugstore
Mobile advertising External links:
Mobile Advertising Forecasts 2017 – Zenith
Cable TV Advertising, Online and Mobile Advertising | Viamedia
ABI Research External links:
Home | ABI Research
ABI Research Device Portal
Network security External links:
IANS – Institute for Applied Network Security
Medicine Bow Technologies – Network Security Colorado
Texting while driving External links:
Texting While Driving – Snopes.com
Stop Texting While Driving | Texting While Driving Solution
IEEE 802.11i-2004 External links:
“IEEE 802.11i-2004” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11i-2004 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Security by design External links:
Security by Design – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Security by Design Principles – OWASP
Security by Design – Detroit, MI – inc.com
Timeline of computer viruses and worms External links:
Timeline of computer viruses and worms – WOW.com
Timeline of Computer Viruses and Worms – liquisearch.com
Timeline of computer viruses and worms – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Timeline of computer viruses and worms
Mobile phones in prison External links:
Feds Look At Jamming Mobile Phones In Prison | Techdirt
38: Mobile phones in Prison – YouTube