What is involved in Large-Scale Agile Development
Find out what the related areas are that Large-Scale Agile Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Large-Scale Agile Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Large-Scale Agile Development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Large-Scale Agile Development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Large-Scale Agile Development related domains to cover and 342 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Large-Scale Agile Development, Project stakeholders, Team software process, Spiral model, Test-driven development, Story-driven modeling, Project Management Institute, Agile software development, IT infrastructure, Project management, Pull-based agile coaching, Build automation, Watts Humphrey, Service Bureau Corporation, IT infrastructure deployment, Collaborative project management, Acceptance testing, Ivar Jacobson, Business intelligence, Software maintenance, Planning poker, Continuous Delivery, Human resources, Software development process, Rolling Wave planning, Burndown chart, Software construction, Software configuration management, Application release automation, Legacy system, Adaptive software development, Software archaeology, Feature-driven development, ISO/IEC 15504, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Waterfall development, Infrastructure as Code, View model, Unified Process, Big data, Federal government of the United States, Flexible product development, Disciplined agile delivery, Entity–relationship model, Use case, Acceptance test-driven development, Data science, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Risk management, Computer programming, Data analysis, Integrated development environment, Customer engagement, Unit testing, Software bug, ISO 9000, Systems analysis, Functional specification, Elephant in the room, Capability Maturity Model, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Software development methodology, Product owner, Low-code development platforms, Management fad, Change control board, Software testing, Software verification and validation, Agile testing:
Large-Scale Agile Development Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Large-Scale Agile Development outcomes and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Large-Scale Agile Development decisions.
– Among the Large-Scale Agile Development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Large-Scale Agile Development objectives?
– Are there Large-Scale Agile Development Models?
Project stakeholders Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Project stakeholders management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Project stakeholders.
– What is the source of the strategies for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform?
– Are assumptions made in Large-Scale Agile Development stated explicitly?
– What are internal and external Large-Scale Agile Development relations?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Team software process visions and optimize Team software process leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do we manage Large-Scale Agile Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the short and long-term Large-Scale Agile Development goals?
– Is a Large-Scale Agile Development Team Work effort in place?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Talk about Spiral model engagements and optimize Spiral model leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Large-Scale Agile Development activities?
– How do we Improve Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why should we adopt a Large-Scale Agile Development framework?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Test-driven development decisions and point out improvements in Test-driven development.
– Is there a Large-Scale Agile Development Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– In what ways are Large-Scale Agile Development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Study Story-driven modeling visions and spearhead techniques for implementing Story-driven modeling.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development analysis show the relationships among important Large-Scale Agile Development factors?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Large-Scale Agile Development moving forward?
– What are the usability implications of Large-Scale Agile Development actions?
Project Management Institute Critical Criteria:
Steer Project Management Institute management and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Project Management Institute decisions.
– Which customers cant participate in our Large-Scale Agile Development domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Large-Scale Agile Development, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Consider Agile software development tactics and oversee Agile software development requirements.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How can we fix actual and perceived problems uncovered in ethnographic investigations of Agile software development teams?
– How could agile approach be taken into consideration when recruiting personnel and allocating people into projects?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– What are some keys to successfully conquering ever changing business requirements?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– what is the minimum we can do to produce a quality product?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– How do engineers feel about it?
– What makes agile better?
– What is Agility ?
IT infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Align IT infrastructure tactics and arbitrate IT infrastructure techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Large-Scale Agile Development services/products?
– What are the disruptive Large-Scale Agile Development technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Large-Scale Agile Development?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Project management goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Project management skills.
– Troubleshooting – are problems related to what is actually changing (the change), to the management of tasks and resources to make the change happen (project management) or to issues relating to employee engagement, buy-in and resistance (Change Management)?
– First iteration. The plan for the team is then a list of prioritized features, and who is to perform the tasks of developing the features is decided on during the iteration. What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– Partial solutions can only be used if the information support is being developed for a process that has not yet been computerised. Namely, if users already use an old IT solution – will they partly use the old one and partly the new one?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– What scenarios in terms of projected cost, schedule, and scope could/should we plan for?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– How do organizations adapt to a radically new framework such as agile?
– What project management qualifications does the Project Manager have?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What about when our context is not so simple?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
– How do we deal with change?
– What is Project Management?
Pull-based agile coaching Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Pull-based agile coaching planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple Pull-based agile coaching skills.
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Large-Scale Agile Development project?
– Are there recognized Large-Scale Agile Development problems?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Build automation issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Build automation and constraints.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Large-Scale Agile Development? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Large-Scale Agile Development that make it risky?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Watts Humphrey management and look at it backwards.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Large-Scale Agile Development leader?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Large-Scale Agile Development Management?
Service Bureau Corporation Critical Criteria:
Jump start Service Bureau Corporation strategies and forecast involvement of future Service Bureau Corporation projects in development.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Large-Scale Agile Development project?
– What are specific Large-Scale Agile Development Rules to follow?
– What threat is Large-Scale Agile Development addressing?
IT infrastructure deployment Critical Criteria:
Own IT infrastructure deployment outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in IT infrastructure deployment because they lack skills.
– Think of your Large-Scale Agile Development project. what are the main functions?
– How do we Identify specific Large-Scale Agile Development investment and emerging trends?
– How do we go about Securing Large-Scale Agile Development?
Collaborative project management Critical Criteria:
Design Collaborative project management governance and catalog what business benefits will Collaborative project management goals deliver if achieved.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Large-Scale Agile Development information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Will Large-Scale Agile Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Who needs to know about Large-Scale Agile Development ?
Acceptance testing Critical Criteria:
Discourse Acceptance testing outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Acceptance testing and constraints.
– In the case of a Large-Scale Agile Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Large-Scale Agile Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Large-Scale Agile Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Large-Scale Agile Development study?
– What is your process for client reviews or acceptance testing?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Ivar Jacobson decisions and mentor Ivar Jacobson customer orientation.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Large-Scale Agile Development with what users do day-to-day?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Why are Large-Scale Agile Development skills important?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Business intelligence failures and get the big picture.
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– Can your software connect to all forms of data, from text and Excel files to cloud and enterprise-grade databases, with a few clicks?
– What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– What is the difference between a data scientist and a business intelligence analyst?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– Was your software written by your organization or acquired from a third party?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– What else does the data tell us that we never thought to ask?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
– What are typical data-mining applications?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– What is your products direction?
– How are you going to manage?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Rank Software maintenance issues and reduce Software maintenance costs.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Large-Scale Agile Development processes?
Planning poker Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Planning poker outcomes and correct better engagement with Planning poker results.
– How can we improve Large-Scale Agile Development?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Investigate Continuous Delivery visions and secure Continuous Delivery creativity.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Large-Scale Agile Development agendas for the next 3 years?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
See the value of Human resources goals and explore and align the progress in Human resources.
– Rapidly increasing specialization of skill and knowledge presents a major management challenge. How does an organization maintain a work environment that supports specialization without compromising its ability to marshal its full range of Human Resources and turn on a dime to implement strategic imperatives?
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If there is recognition by both parties of the potential benefits of an alliance, but adequate qualified human resources are not available at one or both firms?
– what is to keep those with access to some of an individuals personal data from browsing through other parts of it for other reasons?
– How often do we hold meaningful conversations at the operating level among sales, finance, operations, IT, and human resources?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– Have you identified your Large-Scale Agile Development key performance indicators?
– How is Staffs willingness to help or refer questions to the proper level?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– How is The staffs ability and response to handle questions or requests?
– What decisions can you envision making with this type of information?
– To achieve our goals, how must our organization learn and innovate?
– Friendliness and professionalism of the Human Resources staff?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– How is Promptness of returning calls or e-mail?
– How is the Content updated of the hr website?
– What are the data sources and data mix?
– What is personal data?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Trace Software development process decisions and report on setting up Software development process without losing ground.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Is maximizing Large-Scale Agile Development protection the same as minimizing Large-Scale Agile Development loss?
– How will you know that the Large-Scale Agile Development project has been successful?
Rolling Wave planning Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Rolling Wave planning risks and devise Rolling Wave planning key steps.
– How can skill-level changes improve Large-Scale Agile Development?
Burndown chart Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Burndown chart engagements and know what your objective is.
– How do we measure improved Large-Scale Agile Development service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the business goals Large-Scale Agile Development is aiming to achieve?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Debate over Software construction risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Software construction.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Large-Scale Agile Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Large-Scale Agile Development been identified and analyzed?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software configuration management management and oversee Software configuration management management by competencies.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Large-Scale Agile Development is underway?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Steer Application release automation goals and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Application release automation services.
– Will Large-Scale Agile Development have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What vendors make products that address the Large-Scale Agile Development needs?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Legacy system planning and optimize Legacy system leadership as a key to advancement.
– What actions must be taken in order to successfully integrate numerous systems, including legacy data from earlier systems that are desired for analysis?
– Are there technological or capacity constraints from the legacy systems that would mandate or preclude real-time integration with the system?
– Is a credible migration plan (for data, applications, and legacy system phase-out) from the existing to the proposed environment presented?
– Are Hardware and softwarea legacy components sufficient to support the task of integrating large and complex sets of information?
– What are the existing tasks, methods and techniques to enable migration of legacy on-premise software to the cloud?
– What are the existing research issues and what should be the future research agenda in legacy to cloud migration?
– Is there an expectation that the migrated solution will be run in parallel with the legacy solution?
– Can we understand the timeframe given replacing the current legacy system with the new systems?
– Is there an expectation that the new solutions will be run in parallel with legacy solutions?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– How long do you leave the connector and legacy environment in place?
– What does a free SaaS solution mean for legacy paid solutions?
– What format will be legacy data be provided?
– When and Where are the Management Done?
– Addressing existing Legacy Software?
– Risk – What are the project risks?
– Is the software system reliable?
– How broken is SIP and why?
– Farewell to waterfalls?
– What is being managed?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Adaptive software development tactics and check on ways to get started with Adaptive software development.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Large-Scale Agile Development in a volatile global economy?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Does Large-Scale Agile Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Software archaeology tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing Software archaeology and constraints.
– Consider your own Large-Scale Agile Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Do Large-Scale Agile Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How do we maintain Large-Scale Agile Developments Integrity?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Deduce Feature-driven development decisions and correct Feature-driven development management by competencies.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Large-Scale Agile Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Communicate about ISO/IEC 15504 leadership and mentor ISO/IEC 15504 customer orientation.
– What is the purpose of Large-Scale Agile Development in relation to the mission?
– How to deal with Large-Scale Agile Development Changes?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Consult on Edsger W. Dijkstra planning and define Edsger W. Dijkstra competency-based leadership.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Large-Scale Agile Development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is the scope of Large-Scale Agile Development defined?
Waterfall development Critical Criteria:
Categorize Waterfall development strategies and describe the risks of Waterfall development sustainability.
– Is there any existing Large-Scale Agile Development governance structure?
– Are we Assessing Large-Scale Agile Development and Risk?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Infrastructure as Code visions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Infrastructure as Code skills.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Large-Scale Agile Development processes of our organization?
– Do we have past Large-Scale Agile Development Successes?
View model Critical Criteria:
Categorize View model leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing View model.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Large-Scale Agile Development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What is our formula for success in Large-Scale Agile Development ?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Unified Process decisions and look at the big picture.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Large-Scale Agile Development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are our needs in relation to Large-Scale Agile Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we know that any Large-Scale Agile Development analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Big data risks and intervene in Big data processes and leadership.
– From all data collected by your organization, what is approximately the share of external data (collected from external sources), compared to internal data (produced by your operations)?
– What are the particular research needs of your organization on big data analytics that you find essential to adequately handle your data assets?
– Do we address the daunting challenge of Big Data: how to make an easy use of highly diverse data and provide knowledge?
– Does your organization share data with other entities (with customers, suppliers, companies, government, etc)?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– When we plan and design, how well do we capture previous experience?
– Does your organization have the necessary skills to handle big data?
– What (additional) data do these algorithms need to be effective?
– How fast can we affect the environment based on what we see?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
– What is tacit permission and approval, anyway?
– How do we measure value of an analytic?
– Where Is This Big Data Coming From ?
– So how are managers using big data?
– What are some impacts of Big Data?
– WHAT ARE THE NOMINATION CRITERIA?
– Does Big Data Really Need HPC?
– Who is collecting what?
Federal government of the United States Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Federal government of the United States goals and intervene in Federal government of the United States processes and leadership.
– what is the best design framework for Large-Scale Agile Development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How is the value delivered by Large-Scale Agile Development being measured?
– Why is Large-Scale Agile Development important for you now?
Flexible product development Critical Criteria:
X-ray Flexible product development tactics and arbitrate Flexible product development techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Have all basic functions of Large-Scale Agile Development been defined?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Disciplined agile delivery leadership and document what potential Disciplined agile delivery megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Large-Scale Agile Development forward?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Entity–relationship model quality and tour deciding if Entity–relationship model progress is made.
– When a Large-Scale Agile Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Use case failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Use case.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– What tools specific functionality do clients use the most often in data management to what degree and for what use case?
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Are there select use cases you want to incubate and lead for your organization or business?
– What are the use cases that your organization is targeting currently for its cmdb/cms?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– What are the best Internet of Things use cases?
– Do we have Things use cases?
Acceptance test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Acceptance test-driven development tasks and differentiate in coordinating Acceptance test-driven development.
Data science Critical Criteria:
Adapt Data science decisions and optimize Data science leadership as a key to advancement.
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Think about ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 issues and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Large-Scale Agile Development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Risk management leadership and remodel and develop an effective Risk management strategy.
– Do you have enough focus on ITRM documentation to help formalize processes to increase communications and integration with ORM?
– Do you have a process for looking at consequences of cyber incidents that informs your risk management process?
– Does Senior Management take action to address IT risk indicators identified and reported?
– Does your organization have a company-wide policy regarding best practices for cyber?
– Whos in charge of inactivating user names and passwords as personnel changes occur?
– Are resources allocated to remediate most vulnerable systems with the highest impact?
– Does the company have an information classification and handling policy?
– Where do we locate our Cybersecurity Risk Management program/office?
– Are passwords, log-ins, and email accounts cancelled and reassigned?
– How do we measure the effectiveness of our Cybersecurity program?
– Are systems audited to detect Cybersecurity intrusions?
– Are protection processes being continuously improved?
– How much to invest in Cybersecurity?
– How do you demonstrate due care?
– What triggers a risk assessment?
– Which rules constitute best practices?
– How often are locks changed?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Computer programming governance and sort Computer programming activities.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Large-Scale Agile Development?
– How much does Large-Scale Agile Development help?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Data analysis outcomes and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Data analysis.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Large-Scale Agile Development into the services that we provide?
– What are current Large-Scale Agile Development Paradigms?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Integrated development environment governance and reduce Integrated development environment costs.
– Do the Large-Scale Agile Development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Boost Customer engagement visions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Customer engagement decisions.
– How can you negotiate Large-Scale Agile Development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
– Is Large-Scale Agile Development Required?
Unit testing Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Unit testing tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Unit testing.
– What are the barriers to increased Large-Scale Agile Development production?
– Do we all define Large-Scale Agile Development in the same way?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Software bug strategies and drive action.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Large-Scale Agile Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Learn from ISO 9000 quality and display thorough understanding of the ISO 9000 process.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Large-Scale Agile Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Systems analysis projects and create a map for yourself.
– Can you identify the input elements, transformation elements and output elements that make the process happen?
– Can the system actually be made to operate in the organization, or will people resist it?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– What types of planning are necessary to ensure the system s success?
– How is a systems analysis different than other scientific analyses?
– Technical feasibility. is the solution technically practical?
– Why is planning an important step in systems development?
– What does it mean to develop a quality software system?
– What is the basic framework for feasibility analysis?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– What other people take part in this system?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Systems Analysis and design: where is it?
– How will employees react to a new system?
– Which tasks should be undertaken first?
– Systems Analysis and design: why is it?
– Can something be changed?
– Why choose ssadm?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Group Functional specification planning and finalize the present value of growth of Functional specification.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Large-Scale Agile Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Elephant in the room Critical Criteria:
Debate over Elephant in the room planning and summarize a clear Elephant in the room focus.
– For your Large-Scale Agile Development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Unify Capability Maturity Model management and explore and align the progress in Capability Maturity Model.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Large-Scale Agile Development opportunities costing us money?
– What about Large-Scale Agile Development Analysis of results?
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Critical Criteria:
Start A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge issues and observe effective A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Large-Scale Agile Development delivery for example is new software needed?
– In a project to restructure Large-Scale Agile Development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Software development methodology planning and document what potential Software development methodology megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– To what extent does management recognize Large-Scale Agile Development as a tool to increase the results?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Large-Scale Agile Development?
Product owner Critical Criteria:
Consult on Product owner adoptions and describe which business rules are needed as Product owner interface.
– Scrums productivity stems from doing the right things first and doing those things very effectively. The product owner queues up the right work by prioritizing the product backlog. How does the team maximize its productivity, though?
– The Product Owner and the Team collaborate to do the best for the business. Each collaboration results in an improved ROI. But how much of an improvement?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Large-Scale Agile Development project manager?
– Who fills the Product Owner role?
Low-code development platforms Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Low-code development platforms tactics and oversee implementation of Low-code development platforms.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Large-Scale Agile Development process?
Management fad Critical Criteria:
Discourse Management fad management and create Management fad explanations for all managers.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Large-Scale Agile Development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Change control board Critical Criteria:
Guard Change control board tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– Are there Large-Scale Agile Development problems defined?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Software testing engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
– Is the Large-Scale Agile Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software verification and validation risks and report on setting up Software verification and validation without losing ground.
– Think about the people you identified for your Large-Scale Agile Development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Large-Scale Agile Development effort?
Agile testing Critical Criteria:
Understand Agile testing goals and shift your focus.
– Which Large-Scale Agile Development goals are the most important?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Large-Scale Agile Development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Large-Scale Agile Development External links:
Sep 19, 2012 · A Practical Approach to Large-Scale Agile Development has 64 ratings and 8 reviews. Leila said: A a software developer and manager who has spent a …
Project stakeholders External links:
How to Communicate With Project Stakeholders: 5 Steps
Team software process External links:
[PDF]CMMI Level 5 and the Team Software Process
Team Software Process | Overview
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) Coach Mentoring …
Spiral model External links:
Spiral Model of software engineering in Hindi – YouTube
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Test-driven development External links:
Guidelines for Test-Driven Development
Test-Driven Development with Python | TechLife …
Project Management Institute External links:
Amazon.com: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)–Sixth Edition (9781628251845): Project Management Institute: Books
PMI-Project Management Institute
PMI – Project Management Institute :: Pearson VUE
Agile software development External links:
Freeport Metrics | Agile Software Development and Design
RoleModel Software – Custom Agile Software Development
IT infrastructure External links:
What is IT Infrastructure? – Definition from Techopedia
Chef – Automate IT Infrastructure | Chef
Project management External links:
Certifications | Project Management Institute
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Pull-based agile coaching External links:
Pull-based agile coaching – WOW.com
Pull-based agile coaching – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Pull-based agile coaching
“Pull-based agile coaching” on Revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Pull-based agile coaching
Build automation External links:
Best Build Automation Software in 2018 | G2 Crowd
Watts Humphrey External links:
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
G. Watts Humphrey – Horse Racing News | Paulick Report
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Service Bureau Corporation External links:
Service Bureau Corporation display | Title: Service …
Service Bureau Corporation – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Service Bureau Corporation
IT infrastructure deployment External links:
IT Infrastructure Deployment Services | Molex CES
Collaborative project management External links:
Collaborative Project Management | PCA
Collaborative project management software | Planzone
SiteTraker – Collaborative Project Management Software
Acceptance testing External links:
User Acceptance Testing: What? Why? & How?
[PDF]STANDARD FOR ACCEPTANCE TESTING …
Acceptance Testing – Large Model Offering
http://Ad · www.eepowersolutions.com/Acceptance/Testing-DC
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Business Intelligence and Big Data Analytics Software
Software maintenance External links:
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
Planning poker External links:
Online planning poker – Scrum Online
Scrum Effort Estimations – Planning Poker® – …
Frequently Asked Questions | Planning Poker
Continuous Delivery External links:
What is Continuous Delivery? – Continuous Delivery
Continuous Delivery – CA Technologies
Continuous Delivery (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Human resources External links:
Human Resources | Maricopa Community Colleges
Human Resources | City of Fort Worth, Texas
Home | Human Resources
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Improvement using …
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Rolling Wave planning External links:
Rolling Wave Planning in Project Management
Rolling Wave Planning for Earned Value Management Systems
Burndown chart External links:
JIRA Burndown Chart – tutorialspoint.com
Create an Excel Burndown Chart in Simple Steps – YouTube
scrum – Burndown chart shows no data in TFS – Stack Overflow
Software configuration management External links:
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation with Database Automation
Legacy system External links:
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
Legacy System – Spectrum—Payroll | TLM | HR | Benefits
Adaptive software development External links:
3 Answers – What is adaptive software development? – …
Adaptive Software Development – How is Adaptive …
Adaptive Software Development Tutorial – tutorialspoint.com
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology – CODE Online
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Software Archaeology – Reddit
Feature-driven development External links:
A Practical Guide to Feature-Driven Development by …
Feature-Driven Development by tosh liang on Prezi
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra – Home | Facebook
Edsger W. Dijkstra – Scientist | Facebook
Wins Second Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize | Brown University
Waterfall development External links:
Waterfall Development – What Games Are
Waterfall Development Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
View model External links:
Pine View Model United Nations
ASP.NET MVC: How to convert View Model into Json object
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
Unified Process External links:
IBM Tivoli Unified Process – IT hooldus üle Eesti
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Rational Unified Process: What Is It And How Do You Use It?
Big data External links:
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Flexible product development External links:
Flexible Product Development – elite-consulting.com
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery DAD: A Brief Introduction – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Google+
Use case External links:
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs
TeamViewer Use Case – Remote Support
TeamViewer Use Case – Mobile Device Support
Acceptance test-driven development External links:
Acceptance Test-Driven Development | Net Objectives
How Acceptance Test-Driven Development can Impact …
Data science External links:
Earn your Data Science Degree Online
UW Data Science Master’s Program – Seattle
University of Wisconsin Data Science Degree Online
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
Risk management External links:
Celgene Risk Management
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
The Meaning of Beep: Computer Programming – BrainPOP
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Data analysis External links:
Free Data Analysis Paper – sas.com
http://Ad · www.sas.com/Data-Analysis-Paper
Seven Bridges Genomics – The biomedical data analysis …
Data36 – Blog about Data Science and Online Data Analysis
Integrated development environment External links:
TimeStorm Integrated Development Environment | …
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Jan 06, 2018 · Download Eric Integrated Development Environment for free. Python Development Environment with all batteries included. Eric is …
Customer engagement External links:
Free Customer Engagement Guide – Do More With Redpoint Global
http://Ad · www2.redpointglobal.com/Customer/Engagement
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Free Customer Engagement Guide – Do More With Redpoint Global
http://Ad · www2.redpointglobal.com/Customer/Engagement
Unit testing External links:
Unit Testing – AngularJS
Live Unit Testing in Visual Studio | Microsoft Docs
Software bug External links:
What is Software Bug? – Definition from Techopedia
What’s the Worst Software Bug in History? | Laserfiche
Software bug forced Nest thermostats offline – Engadget
ISO 9000 External links:
ISO 9000 – Encyclopedia – Business Terms | Inc.com
What is ISO 9000? – Definition from WhatIs.com
ISO 9000 – What Is ISO 9000? A Standards Series | ASQ
Systems analysis External links:
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Community: “Virtual Systems Analysis” – TV Club
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
Functional specification External links:
Functional Specification – technet.microsoft.com
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
Elephant in the room External links:
Elephant in the Room | Tulsa Men’s Haircuts | Grooming …
The Elephant in the Room – YouTube
Elephant in the Room – Mishpacha
Capability Maturity Model External links:
What is Capability Maturity Model (CMM)? – Definition …
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge External links:
[PDF]A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
Available in: Paperback. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) —Fifth Edition reflects the collaboration and
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Product owner External links:
Product Owner Manuals | TraditionsFirearms.com
Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) | GTPE
Download Bruno Product Owner’s Manuals.
Low-code development platforms External links:
Best Low-Code Development Platforms Software
Low-Code Development Platforms – mendix.com
http://Ad · www.mendix.com/Low-Code/Platform
Low-Code Development Platforms – mendix.com
http://Ad · www.mendix.com/Low-Code/Platform
Management fad External links:
Six Sigma…a Stupid Management Fad? | NC State …
Is / Was Six Sigma a management fad? – Quora
Shared services: Management fad or real value – Strategy&
Change control board External links:
Change Control Board • ITS: Colorado College
Software testing External links:
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
PractiTest: Software Testing & QA Test Management Tools
QualiTest Group – Independent Software testing …
Software verification and validation External links:
Software Verification and Validation – superioressaypapers
Agile testing External links:
Agile Testing Days
ATA BLOGS – Agile Testing Alliance Blog’s
What is Agile Testing | QAComplete