What is involved in Help Desk Support
Find out what the related areas are that Help Desk Support connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Help Desk Support thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Help Desk Support journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Help Desk Support leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Help Desk Support related domains to cover and 177 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Help Desk Support, Help desk, Application software, Automatic call distributor, Call board, Call center, Call centre, Comparison of help desk issue tracking software, Comparison of issue tracking systems, Comparison shopping website, Computer configuration, Computer network, Computer peripheral, Computer security, Customer service, Desktop computer, Digital distribution, End user, Enterprise software, Erlang unit, Fax machines, Flower delivery, Help desk software, Information technology, Issue tracking system, Knowledge base, Mobile commerce, Mobile payment, Mobile ticketing, Online advertising, Online auction, Online banking, Online chat, Online food ordering, Online grocer, Online pharmacy, Online trading community, Online wallet, Personal digital assistant, Point of contact, Private branch exchange, Queue area, Remote Assistance Software, Social commerce, Software bug, Streaming media, Support automation, Technical support, Travel website:
Help Desk Support Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Help Desk Support risks and test out new things.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Help Desk Support goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How important is Help Desk Support to the user organizations mission?
– What is Effective Help Desk Support?
Help desk Critical Criteria:
Investigate Help desk strategies and intervene in Help desk processes and leadership.
– The offeror will describe its service levels for fixes, help desk, etc. will it reduce its fees if the service levels are not met?
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– How do we measure improved Help Desk Support service perception, and satisfaction?
– What features of the current help desk service management tool are being used?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Help Desk Support requirements in detail?
– How has the current help desk service management tool been customized?
– Do we know the number of password problem help desk calls per month?
– What is the current help desk service management tool and version?
– How will the offeror provide support through the help desk?
– Help desk password resets easily measured (specific number?
– Number of password problem help desk calls per month?
– How does the help desk authenticate callers?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Match Application software projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Application software information.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Help Desk Support processes?
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
– How is the value delivered by Help Desk Support being measured?
– How can skill-level changes improve Help Desk Support?
Automatic call distributor Critical Criteria:
Understand Automatic call distributor issues and finalize specific methods for Automatic call distributor acceptance.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Help Desk Support leaders?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Help Desk Support?
– What are specific Help Desk Support Rules to follow?
Call board Critical Criteria:
Rank Call board outcomes and pioneer acquisition of Call board systems.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Help Desk Support information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Help Desk Support opportunities costing us money?
– What business benefits will Help Desk Support goals deliver if achieved?
Call center Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Call center results and be persistent.
– What proportion of Customer Service calls chats could present day AI technology resolve without assistance in principle?
– What is the average supervisor to Customer Service representative ratio for a fixed route call center?
– What is the best virtual hosted PBX platform to use for our phone Customer Service team?
– What are good examples of us utilizing SMS as a Customer Service mechanism?
– Have you integrated your call center telephony to your crm application?
– Are accountability and ownership for Help Desk Support clearly defined?
– What are the issues of scaling Twitter for Customer Service?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Customer Service?
– How do companies apply social media to Customer Service?
– What is our formula for success in Help Desk Support ?
– Is social media the solution to bad Customer Service?
– Is Twitter an effective Customer Service tool?
– How much does Help Desk Support help?
Call centre Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Call centre quality and find the ideas you already have.
– Is Help Desk Support Required?
Comparison of help desk issue tracking software Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Comparison of help desk issue tracking software engagements and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Comparison of help desk issue tracking software is getting what it needs.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Help Desk Support is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– In a project to restructure Help Desk Support outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are current Help Desk Support Paradigms?
Comparison of issue tracking systems Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Comparison of issue tracking systems management and acquire concise Comparison of issue tracking systems education.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Help Desk Support project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Help Desk Support project lifecycle?
– What will drive Help Desk Support change?
– How do we go about Securing Help Desk Support?
Comparison shopping website Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Comparison shopping website management and know what your objective is.
– How to deal with Help Desk Support Changes?
Computer configuration Critical Criteria:
Systematize Computer configuration issues and probe Computer configuration strategic alliances.
– Do those selected for the Help Desk Support team have a good general understanding of what Help Desk Support is all about?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Help Desk Support, including any consulting or professional services?
– In what ways are Help Desk Support vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Computer network planning and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Computer network projects.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Help Desk Support?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– How do we Improve Help Desk Support service perception, and satisfaction?
Computer peripheral Critical Criteria:
Infer Computer peripheral failures and arbitrate Computer peripheral techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Help Desk Support process?
– Do we have past Help Desk Support Successes?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Computer security failures and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Computer security.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– How can you negotiate Help Desk Support successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Customer service Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Customer service leadership and create a map for yourself.
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– Considering a small independently-owned business and large company that both provide excellent Customer Service – which type of company are you willing to spend more with?
– When you use social media to complain about a Customer Service issue, how often do you feel you get an answer or your complaint is resolved by the company?
– Every client is unique, how in the world can we go about designing a Customer Service culture with all the diverse backgrounds, attitudes, and preferences?
– How might the key characteristics of your service change in the future if the customers and their expectations change?
– How does your company use its web-site for Customer Service and or customer relationship building?
– Do you bypass the system and work around the unhelpful person in order to get the job done?
– Which of the following are reasons you use social media when it comes to Customer Service?
– What specific aspects of our culture are impeding us in providing better Customer Service?
– What are the anticipated hours of operation for live Customer Service support?
– Complaints are a gift why do people complain in the first place?
– What will be your Customer Service and credit policies?
– How can verbal feedback affect customer encounters?
– Do we Turn service problems into opportunities?
– Are our messages friendly and respectful?
– What else is important to you?
– Is 99.9% Good Enough?
Desktop computer Critical Criteria:
Own Desktop computer leadership and proactively manage Desktop computer risks.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Help Desk Support services/products?
– How likely is the current Help Desk Support plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Digital distribution Critical Criteria:
Pilot Digital distribution decisions and improve Digital distribution service perception.
– Do the Help Desk Support decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
End user Critical Criteria:
Define End user leadership and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of End user.
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Does the calibration lab or calibration contractor provide the end user notification of any out of tolerance conditions?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– From the end users eyes, is it possible for the change to have a major impact on services if problems occur?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– How does the vendor handle software and hardware maintenance, end user support, and maintenance agreements?
– Will the change have only minimal or no impact on services provided to the end users if a problem occurs?
– Is there a Help Desk Support Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Will the change have only minor impact on services provided to the end users if problems occur?
– Have you identified your Help Desk Support key performance indicators?
– Is the change needed to restore immediate service to the end user?
– Will the change be visible only to a small group of end users?
– Will the change be visible to a large number of end users?
– How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– Is the change visible to all end users?
– Are there Help Desk Support Models?
Enterprise software Critical Criteria:
Adapt Enterprise software decisions and plan concise Enterprise software education.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Help Desk Support product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– Is your LMS integrated to your current enterprise software?
Erlang unit Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Erlang unit tasks and stake your claim.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Help Desk Support that make it risky?
– How will you know that the Help Desk Support project has been successful?
– Does Help Desk Support appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Fax machines Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Fax machines visions and integrate design thinking in Fax machines innovation.
– Is Supporting Help Desk Support documentation required?
– Why should we adopt a Help Desk Support framework?
Flower delivery Critical Criteria:
Nurse Flower delivery tasks and look in other fields.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Help Desk Support into the services that we provide?
– Among the Help Desk Support product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Help desk software Critical Criteria:
Audit Help desk software visions and stake your claim.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Help Desk Support project?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Derive from Information technology tactics and integrate design thinking in Information technology innovation.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
– Which Help Desk Support goals are the most important?
– Is a Help Desk Support Team Work effort in place?
Issue tracking system Critical Criteria:
Survey Issue tracking system quality and look for lots of ideas.
– Does Help Desk Support systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Knowledge base Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Knowledge base leadership and explore and align the progress in Knowledge base.
– In the case of a Help Desk Support project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Help Desk Support project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Help Desk Support project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do we support the certified Cybersecurity professional and cyber-informed operations and engineering professionals with advanced problem-solving tools, communities of practice, canonical knowledge bases, and other performance support tools?
– Consider your own Help Desk Support project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Can specialized social networks replace learning management systems?
Mobile commerce Critical Criteria:
Map Mobile commerce strategies and adjust implementation of Mobile commerce.
– Think about the people you identified for your Help Desk Support project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Mobile payment Critical Criteria:
Mine Mobile payment adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Mobile payment.
– Is maximizing Help Desk Support protection the same as minimizing Help Desk Support loss?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Help Desk Support ?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
Mobile ticketing Critical Criteria:
Apply Mobile ticketing issues and shift your focus.
Online advertising Critical Criteria:
Understand Online advertising issues and point out Online advertising tensions in leadership.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Help Desk Support move?
Online auction Critical Criteria:
Categorize Online auction visions and pioneer acquisition of Online auction systems.
– Why is Help Desk Support important for you now?
– Are there Help Desk Support problems defined?
Online banking Critical Criteria:
Trace Online banking management and correct better engagement with Online banking results.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Help Desk Support strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Help Desk Support been identified and analyzed?
– How will you measure your Help Desk Support effectiveness?
Online chat Critical Criteria:
Gauge Online chat quality and observe effective Online chat.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Help Desk Support strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What kinds of support services (e.g., via e-mail, phone calls, online chat) does the provider offer to its customers and in which languages?
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Help Desk Support values?
Online food ordering Critical Criteria:
Depict Online food ordering risks and research ways can we become the Online food ordering company that would put us out of business.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Help Desk Support process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Help Desk Support process available?
– For your Help Desk Support project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Help Desk Support forward?
Online grocer Critical Criteria:
Analyze Online grocer quality and reduce Online grocer costs.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Help Desk Support strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Help Desk Support?
Online pharmacy Critical Criteria:
Drive Online pharmacy governance and separate what are the business goals Online pharmacy is aiming to achieve.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Help Desk Support agendas for the next 3 years?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Help Desk Support moving forward?
Online trading community Critical Criteria:
Consult on Online trading community decisions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Online trading community because they lack skills.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Help Desk Support with what users do day-to-day?
– When a Help Desk Support manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Online wallet Critical Criteria:
Rank Online wallet failures and look for lots of ideas.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Help Desk Support models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Help Desk Support delivery for example is new software needed?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Help Desk Support leader?
Personal digital assistant Critical Criteria:
Grade Personal digital assistant planning and catalog Personal digital assistant activities.
– What support does the IT Security product provide for laptops/notebooks, personal digital assistants (PDA), and IP-based phones?
– Are there recognized Help Desk Support problems?
Point of contact Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Point of contact strategies and report on setting up Point of contact without losing ground.
Private branch exchange Critical Criteria:
Merge Private branch exchange results and oversee Private branch exchange requirements.
– What are the long-term Help Desk Support goals?
Queue area Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Queue area engagements and slay a dragon.
Remote Assistance Software Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Remote Assistance Software tasks and balance specific methods for improving Remote Assistance Software results.
Social commerce Critical Criteria:
Align Social commerce leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Social commerce.
– Is the Help Desk Support organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How can you measure Help Desk Support in a systematic way?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Think about Software bug planning and shift your focus.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Help Desk Support activities?
– Does the Help Desk Support task fit the clients priorities?
Streaming media Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Streaming media quality and find the ideas you already have.
– How do we know that any Help Desk Support analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we go about Comparing Help Desk Support approaches/solutions?
Support automation Critical Criteria:
Chat re Support automation risks and develop and take control of the Support automation initiative.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Help Desk Support process?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Group Technical support decisions and cater for concise Technical support education.
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
Travel website Critical Criteria:
Meet over Travel website outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Travel website projects.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Help Desk Support products are done in a way that ensures safety?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Help Desk Support Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Help Desk Support External links:
25/8 Technology Solutions – Help Desk Support …
Help desk External links:
ND University System Help Desk | NDUS CTS
Help Desk – Helpdesk Software Login
Application software External links:
Chapter 3 – Application Software
Title application software Free Download for Windows
Automatic call distributor External links:
ACDnxt (Automatic Call Distributor)
What is an Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)? | Talkdesk
Call board External links:
Electronic Call Board | intranet.bloomu.edu
[PDF]ROLL CALL BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: ALSO …
[PDF]ROLL CALL BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: ALSO …
Call center External links:
WorkforceScheduling.com – call center workforce …
Alliance Communications | Answering Service | Call Center
Direct Interactions – Call Center Outsourcing Company
Call centre External links:
Datablazers Inc. | Your Trusted Data and Call Centre Partner
Call Centre Software | Cloud Contact Centre | Five9
i24 Call Management Solutions – Canadian Bilingual Call Centre
Comparison of help desk issue tracking software External links:
Comparison of help desk issue tracking software | …
Comparison of issue tracking systems External links:
Comparison of issue tracking systems – GitHub
Computer configuration External links:
MTM Software – Detect Computer Configuration …
Computer Configuration Check – Tribridge
Computer Configurations – technet.microsoft.com
Computer network External links:
15-1152.00 – Computer Network Support Specialists
What is a Computer Network? Webopedia Definition
Computer security External links:
GateKeeper – Computer Security Lock | Security for Laptops
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Kids and Computer Security | Consumer Information
Customer service External links:
Entergy Online Customer Service Center
Customer Service | Starbucks Coffee Company
Customer Service : Watch Repair | Movado Group Inc.
Desktop computer External links:
Desktops / Desktop Computer Deals | HP® Official Store
HP PCs – Cannot Start Desktop Computer From a …
Digital distribution External links:
Record Union – Digital distribution & artist opportunities
Digital Distribution to World’s Largest VOD Platforms
Digital Distribution – Findaway
End user External links:
End User License Agreement
UI updates for Intune end user apps | Microsoft Docs
End User License Agreement | HP® Customer Support
Enterprise software External links:
Aspen Grove Solutions – Property Enterprise Software
Codete – Web, Mobile and Enterprise Software House
System Dashboard – Enterprise Software Development …
Fax machines External links:
Many fax machines pose ID theft risk – CBS News
HP HP Fax Machines | HP® Customer Support
Fax Machines – Sam’s Club
Flower delivery External links:
Sympathy Gifts & Funeral Flower Delivery | 1800Flowers
Send Flowers | Same Day Flower Delivery from Blooms Today
1-800-Flowers.com – Flower Delivery | Fresh Flowers Online
Help desk software External links:
Free Help Desk Software | Ticket & Service | Web Help Desk
SysAid Help Desk Software
Customer Support Software, B2B Software, Help Desk Software
Information technology External links:
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Box @ IU | University Information Technology Services
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Issue tracking system External links:
System Dashboard – Lionbridge Issue Tracking System
Log in – MicroPact Issue Tracking System
issue tracking system – Wiktionary
Knowledge base External links:
Public Knowledge Base – Home
Indiana University – IU Knowledge Base
IOA Knowledge Base Homepage
Mobile commerce External links:
ReplyBuy | Mobile Commerce + Marketing Automation
The Fastest Mobile Commerce Platform | PredictSpring
Mobile Commerce | Masterpass Digital Wallet | Mastercard
Mobile payment External links:
Mobile Payment Solutions by EMSPlus | Lowest 2.25% …
MOBILE PAYMENT – WIRECARD: Reinventing Payment
Mobile Payment Site – Weber State University
Mobile ticketing External links:
Mobile Ticketing | Oklahoma City Thunder
Mobile Ticketing | Golden State Warriors
Online advertising External links:
Denver Online Advertising Agency | Booyah
US Big Ads – Free Online Advertising, US Free Classified Ads
Online auction External links:
CB10 Online Auction
BIDRL.COM Online Auction Marketplace
Online banking External links:
Huntington Online Banking Login | Huntington
TD Bank Online Banking
Capital One Sign In – Access Personal Online Banking …
Online chat External links:
Free Online Chat Rooms – Wireclub
Contact HP – Online chat options | HP® Official Site
The Restaurant Store Online Chat
Online food ordering External links:
Online food ordering system Essay Example for Free
Online grocer External links:
onlinegrocer.ca : Online Grocer
onlinegrocer.ca – Online Grocer – znwhois.com
Online pharmacy External links:
Canada Online Pharmacy Tadalafil — RxBuy
Online trading community External links:
Online Trading Community – Home | Facebook
WORLD’S LARGEST ONLINE TRADING COMMUNITY …
The Exchange | Questrade’s online trading community
Online wallet External links:
OTTOCOIN dot Cash – OTC Online Wallet
Personal digital assistant External links:
PALM PERSONAL DIGITAL ASSISTANT – GovDeals.com
Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) – support.authorize.net
Point of contact External links:
Single Point Of Contact – IT Services San Francisco Bay Area
One Point of Contact Campsite Reporting System | …
Signature Bank | A Single Point Of Contact
Private branch exchange External links:
PBX (private branch exchange) – Gartner IT Glossary
ContactNow: Private Branch Exchange (PBX) Overview …
Veritas Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
Queue area External links:
Queue area – definition of Queue area by The Free Dictionary
Social commerce External links:
Social Commerce for Shopify – SocialShopWave
PollCart Social Commerce – Home | Facebook
Software bug External links:
ZyXEL to Issue Fix for LTE3301-Q222 Software Bug
Software Bug Report – Formsite
iPad software bug fix? | Verizon Community
Streaming media External links:
Streaming Media Devices Design Guide | Microsoft Docs
Streaming Media Services – technet.microsoft.com
Streaming Media & Television | senate.ca.gov
Support automation External links:
Ada — Support automation made simple
Support Automation and Insight Remote Support | HPE™
Run-time error ‘430’: Class does not support Automation …
Technical support External links:
ASISTS | Adult Student Information System & Technical Support
QIES Technical Support Office – Welcome
Symantec Enterprise Technical Support
Travel website External links:
TripSmarter.Com – The Travel Website of Destination …
Log In – Delta Professional Corporate Travel Website