What is involved in Service Strategy
Find out what the related areas are that Service Strategy connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Service Strategy thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Service Strategy journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Service Strategy leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Service Strategy related domains to cover and 170 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
A.T. Kearney, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, L.E.K. Consulting, Hay Group, BDO Global, IResearch Consulting Group, Towers Watson, Performance consulting, Tax advisor, Big Three, PERT Chart, Aon Hewitt, Booz Allen Hamilton, Global Innovation 1000, Financial adviser, Business networking, Cravath System, Alwin C. Ernst, Case interview, FTI Consulting, Bain & Company, Professional services networks, Management consulting, Supply chain management, CGI Group, Business & Decision, Supply chain, Katzenbach Center, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Orit Gadiesh, Huron Consulting Group, Economic consulting, Carlyle Group, Tata Consultancy Services, Product life cycle, Consulting firm, Industry Perspectives, Boston Consulting Group, IBM Global Services, Professional services, Biotechnology consulting, Hitachi Consulting, Sopra Steria, Computer Sciences Corporation, Katzenbach Partners, Informal organization, Evanston, Illinois, McKinsey & Company, Cambridge Consultants, Ernst & Young, House of Lies, Study of CEOs, Governance, and Success, Slalom Consulting, Public sector consulting, Strategy consulting, Booz & Company, Assurance services:
A.T. Kearney Critical Criteria:
Define A.T. Kearney projects and integrate design thinking in A.T. Kearney innovation.
– Are accountability and ownership for Service Strategy clearly defined?
– How will you measure your Service Strategy effectiveness?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Critical Criteria:
Face Hewlett Packard Enterprise issues and be persistent.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Service Strategy delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Service Strategy leaders?
– How do we manage Service Strategy Knowledge Management (KM)?
L.E.K. Consulting Critical Criteria:
Face L.E.K. Consulting goals and budget for L.E.K. Consulting challenges.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Service Strategy been identified and analyzed?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Service Strategy requirements in detail?
– What are our Service Strategy Processes?
Hay Group Critical Criteria:
Coach on Hay Group decisions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Hay Group projects.
– Among the Service Strategy product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Service Strategy project manager?
BDO Global Critical Criteria:
Consolidate BDO Global tactics and figure out ways to motivate other BDO Global users.
– What are the key elements of your Service Strategy performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the disruptive Service Strategy technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
IResearch Consulting Group Critical Criteria:
Guide IResearch Consulting Group visions and gather IResearch Consulting Group models .
– How do we go about Securing Service Strategy?
– What is Effective Service Strategy?
Towers Watson Critical Criteria:
Gauge Towers Watson tactics and shift your focus.
– How do we Improve Service Strategy service perception, and satisfaction?
Performance consulting Critical Criteria:
Add value to Performance consulting tasks and prioritize challenges of Performance consulting.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Service Strategy activities?
– What is our formula for success in Service Strategy ?
Tax advisor Critical Criteria:
Generalize Tax advisor decisions and report on developing an effective Tax advisor strategy.
– Do the Service Strategy decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we Identify specific Service Strategy investment and emerging trends?
Big Three Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Big Three decisions and spearhead techniques for implementing Big Three.
– What are all of our Service Strategy domains and what do they do?
– Have all basic functions of Service Strategy been defined?
PERT Chart Critical Criteria:
Value PERT Chart management and mentor PERT Chart customer orientation.
– How can you negotiate Service Strategy successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Do we all define Service Strategy in the same way?
– How to Secure Service Strategy?
Aon Hewitt Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Aon Hewitt decisions and catalog what business benefits will Aon Hewitt goals deliver if achieved.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Service Strategy? There might be some that are less obvious?
Booz Allen Hamilton Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Booz Allen Hamilton risks and drive action.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Service Strategy project?
– How can skill-level changes improve Service Strategy?
– Why are Service Strategy skills important?
Global Innovation 1000 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Global Innovation 1000 quality and describe the risks of Global Innovation 1000 sustainability.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Service Strategy?
– Think of your Service Strategy project. what are the main functions?
– Is Supporting Service Strategy documentation required?
Financial adviser Critical Criteria:
Add value to Financial adviser issues and sort Financial adviser activities.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Service Strategy objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– In what ways are Service Strategy vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Business networking Critical Criteria:
Investigate Business networking management and drive action.
– What are the business goals Service Strategy is aiming to achieve?
– What about Service Strategy Analysis of results?
Cravath System Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Cravath System governance and correct Cravath System management by competencies.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Service Strategy strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Service Strategy goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Alwin C. Ernst Critical Criteria:
Explore Alwin C. Ernst projects and report on the economics of relationships managing Alwin C. Ernst and constraints.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Service Strategy project?
– Can we do Service Strategy without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How is the value delivered by Service Strategy being measured?
Case interview Critical Criteria:
Audit Case interview results and learn.
– Will Service Strategy have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do Service Strategy rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What business benefits will Service Strategy goals deliver if achieved?
FTI Consulting Critical Criteria:
Consult on FTI Consulting leadership and get answers.
Bain & Company Critical Criteria:
Use past Bain & Company strategies and improve Bain & Company service perception.
– In a project to restructure Service Strategy outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is Service Strategy Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Professional services networks Critical Criteria:
Jump start Professional services networks planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Professional services networks decisions.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Service Strategy effort?
– How important is Service Strategy to the user organizations mission?
– Does the Service Strategy task fit the clients priorities?
Management consulting Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Management consulting quality and improve Management consulting service perception.
– Does Service Strategy analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is there any existing Service Strategy governance structure?
– Are there Service Strategy Models?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Scan Supply chain management management and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Supply chain management projects.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Service Strategy services/products?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– Is a Service Strategy Team Work effort in place?
CGI Group Critical Criteria:
Systematize CGI Group projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling CGI Group projects.
– Which customers cant participate in our Service Strategy domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Service Strategy that make it risky?
– Are there recognized Service Strategy problems?
Business & Decision Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Business & Decision management and document what potential Business & Decision megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Service Strategy, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is the Service Strategy organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Who sets the Service Strategy standards?
Supply chain Critical Criteria:
Face Supply chain engagements and transcribe Supply chain as tomorrows backbone for success.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– There is a need to determine where value is added in the supply chain what are the expectations of each stakeholder in the supply chain?
– To change the nature of the relationship in the supply chain where should we go and what leverage opportunity could be applied?
– Does Supply Chain Integration Mediate the Relationships between Product/Process Strategy and Service Performance?
– How can sluggish supply chains be empowered by IoT to make them more transparent and responsive?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Do any suppliers in the supply chain have a dominating position?
– What and where are the value changes in the supply chain?
– What is our current position within our supply chain?
– In HW, SW & Services we source from a global supply chain?
– What does the supply chain do with product data?
Katzenbach Center Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Katzenbach Center governance and define what our big hairy audacious Katzenbach Center goal is.
– What is the source of the strategies for Service Strategy strengthening and reform?
– To what extent does management recognize Service Strategy as a tool to increase the results?
– Is Service Strategy Required?
Marsh & McLennan Companies Critical Criteria:
Coach on Marsh & McLennan Companies tasks and prioritize challenges of Marsh & McLennan Companies.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Service Strategy objectives?
Orit Gadiesh Critical Criteria:
Examine Orit Gadiesh planning and maintain Orit Gadiesh for success.
– Think about the people you identified for your Service Strategy project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Think about the functions involved in your Service Strategy project. what processes flow from these functions?
Huron Consulting Group Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Huron Consulting Group adoptions and report on developing an effective Huron Consulting Group strategy.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Service Strategy strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Service Strategy process?
– What are the usability implications of Service Strategy actions?
Economic consulting Critical Criteria:
Canvass Economic consulting visions and get answers.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Service Strategy processes?
– What are internal and external Service Strategy relations?
Carlyle Group Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Carlyle Group quality and track iterative Carlyle Group results.
– what is the best design framework for Service Strategy organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What is our Service Strategy Strategy?
Tata Consultancy Services Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Tata Consultancy Services leadership and revise understanding of Tata Consultancy Services architectures.
– Do those selected for the Service Strategy team have a good general understanding of what Service Strategy is all about?
– Does Service Strategy systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How much does Service Strategy help?
Product life cycle Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Product life cycle planning and check on ways to get started with Product life cycle.
– Take a fad product and show how it could be maintained on the market past its fad stage. describe your strategies for doing so. how could the internet be used to aid your strategy?
– What are the potential negative consequences of rushing a new product to market. how can we balance these concerns with the need to innovate?
– Describe the major internal and external sources of new-product ideas. which source do you think provides the best ideas?
– Which of our products do you predict will still be considered innovative in another year?
– What does creating new use situations mean in managing a products life cycle?
– Have we built customer-driven innovation into our organization?
– What is the difference between a style, fashion, and fad?
– Which product life-cycle stage, if any,is the most important?
– Will it be easy to keep this product operating?
– Which suppliers are linked to sensitive issues?
– Are existing products worth persevering with?
– What are the parts of a marketing strategy?
– When does the customer pay for an upgrade?
– How will the partnerships be facilitated?
– Can software really inspire creativity?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– What is new product?
– To brand or not to brand?
Consulting firm Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Consulting firm leadership and catalog what business benefits will Consulting firm goals deliver if achieved.
– Do I have the statistical capabilities inhouse or do I need to look at a university or consulting firm to help me analyze the data?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Service Strategy processes?
Industry Perspectives Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Industry Perspectives governance and cater for concise Industry Perspectives education.
– Do we monitor the Service Strategy decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Will Service Strategy deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Boston Consulting Group Critical Criteria:
Examine Boston Consulting Group projects and proactively manage Boston Consulting Group risks.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Service Strategy project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How likely is the current Service Strategy plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
IBM Global Services Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot IBM Global Services governance and report on developing an effective IBM Global Services strategy.
– Does Service Strategy include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Service Strategy process?
Professional services Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Professional services tasks and find the ideas you already have.
– Does the support team truly understand the product and the business needs of a PSO, or is it an outsourced or off-shore group with only a peripheral understanding?
– What is meant by compliance, and how does it help promote the right behaviors and discourage undesirable ones?
– Have you considered using a strategic partner to improve efficiency while boosting the bottom line?
– Two competitors are rated higher than our firm by our clients. how should we address this?
– Does it take too long to manually collect time and expense to bill clients?
– How do I know if my business is Customer/Member Centric ?
– Do I charge the same fees for public and private clients?
– Which executives will oversee selection and deployment?
– How do I know if I m charging too much or too little?
– How can we better explain our fees to clients?
– What do you need to operate your business?
– Have you outgrown your current systems?
– Where are there trade preferences?
– Do I need professional services?
– What are the explicit barriers?
– How would we measure success?
– How would we achieve success?
– How do we measure success?
Biotechnology consulting Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Biotechnology consulting decisions and devise Biotechnology consulting key steps.
Hitachi Consulting Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Hitachi Consulting decisions and develop and take control of the Hitachi Consulting initiative.
– How do we maintain Service Strategys Integrity?
Sopra Steria Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Sopra Steria adoptions and budget for Sopra Steria challenges.
– How do we Lead with Service Strategy in Mind?
– How to deal with Service Strategy Changes?
Computer Sciences Corporation Critical Criteria:
Jump start Computer Sciences Corporation risks and integrate design thinking in Computer Sciences Corporation innovation.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Service Strategy. How do we gain traction?
– Who will provide the final approval of Service Strategy deliverables?
Katzenbach Partners Critical Criteria:
Reason over Katzenbach Partners planning and devote time assessing Katzenbach Partners and its risk.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Service Strategy project?
– What are our needs in relation to Service Strategy skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Informal organization Critical Criteria:
Shape Informal organization strategies and catalog what business benefits will Informal organization goals deliver if achieved.
– What vendors make products that address the Service Strategy needs?
Evanston, Illinois Critical Criteria:
Focus on Evanston, Illinois planning and observe effective Evanston, Illinois.
– For your Service Strategy project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
McKinsey & Company Critical Criteria:
Align McKinsey & Company failures and learn.
Cambridge Consultants Critical Criteria:
Boost Cambridge Consultants leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Service Strategy project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Service Strategy project lifecycle?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Service Strategy opportunities costing us money?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Service Strategy activities?
Ernst & Young Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Ernst & Young tasks and catalog Ernst & Young activities.
– Is the scope of Service Strategy defined?
House of Lies Critical Criteria:
Mix House of Lies tactics and handle a jump-start course to House of Lies.
Study of CEOs, Governance, and Success Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Study of CEOs, Governance, and Success decisions and define what our big hairy audacious Study of CEOs, Governance, and Success goal is.
– Is Service Strategy dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Slalom Consulting Critical Criteria:
Examine Slalom Consulting management and document what potential Slalom Consulting megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Service Strategy information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How will you know that the Service Strategy project has been successful?
Public sector consulting Critical Criteria:
Look at Public sector consulting goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Public sector consulting projects.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Service Strategy agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do we keep improving Service Strategy?
Strategy consulting Critical Criteria:
Track Strategy consulting tasks and get answers.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Service Strategy is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Booz & Company Critical Criteria:
Chat re Booz & Company leadership and differentiate in coordinating Booz & Company.
– What are specific Service Strategy Rules to follow?
– What threat is Service Strategy addressing?
Assurance services Critical Criteria:
Check Assurance services risks and remodel and develop an effective Assurance services strategy.
– Are we Assessing Service Strategy and Risk?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Service Strategy Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
A.T. Kearney External links:
A.T. Kearney | Careers
A.T. Kearney – Home | Facebook
A.T. Kearney | Alumni Network
Hewlett Packard Enterprise External links:
Discover – Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
HPE – Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co Stock quote – …
Find a Partner | Hewlett Packard Enterprise
L.E.K. Consulting External links:
310 L.E.K. Consulting reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Shanghai | L.E.K. Consulting
L.E.K. Consulting on the Forbes Best Management …
Hay Group External links:
Hay Group PayNet
Talent Q – Korn Ferry Hay Group
BDO Global External links:
BDO Global – YouTube
IResearch Consulting Group External links:
iResearch Consulting Group | Crunchbase
Henry Yang – CEO @ iResearch Consulting Group | …
IResearch Consulting Group – WOW.com
Towers Watson External links:
Willis Towers Watson Compensation Software
CompSource Willis Towers Watson Data Services
Willis Towers Watson > Login
Performance consulting External links:
TUNE+ Performance Consulting and Calibrations
METS Performance Consulting | Bridging The Gap
Training vs. Performance Consulting – Langevin
Tax advisor External links:
Tax Advisor | DaveRamsey.com
Work at Home As an Intuit Online Tax Advisor – The Spruce
GST DOST – Your Most Trusted Goods & Services Tax Advisor
Big Three External links:
Big Three Music – Home | Facebook
The Major Big Three Record Labels: A Quick Overview
Watch This Is Us Episode: The Big Three – NBC.com
PERT Chart External links:
PERT Chart Examples – SmartDraw
How to Create a PERT Chart – ProjectManager.com
PERT chart and CPM tutorial and example | Part 1 – YouTube
Aon Hewitt External links:
Home :: Aetna My Health Benefits Choice – Aon Hewitt 2018
Aon Hewitt Investment Consulting | Aon
Home | AON Hewitt | Premera Blue Cross
Booz Allen Hamilton External links:
Booz Allen Hamilton Careers
Cleared Professional – Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton – Official Site
Global Innovation 1000 External links:
Smart Spenders: The Global Innovation 1000
The Global Innovation 1000: Proven Paths to Innovation …
Financial adviser External links:
Do I need a financial adviser? – Ultimate Guide to Retirement
Business networking External links:
Business Networking Phoenix | Technology Networking …
VETLANTA | Fostering Business Networking for Veterans
What Is Business Networking, Anyway? – Entrepreneur
Cravath System External links:
The Cravath System – Philosophy – Cravath, Swaine & Moore
What is the Cravath system? – Quora
Alwin C. Ernst External links:
Indiana Memory: Alwin C. Ernst residence
Alwin C. Ernst House | Cleveland Historical
Case interview External links:
Case Interview Prep | Vocaprep
Check Your eMail Inbox – Case Interview
Confirmation Consulting Resume – Case Interview
FTI Consulting External links:
FTI Consulting, Inc. Common Stock (FCN) – nasdaq.com
FTI Consulting Jobs | Glassdoor
FTI Journal | A Publication by FTI Consulting
Professional services networks External links:
Professional Services Networks – HG.org
Management consulting External links:
BCG – Global Management Consulting
The Best Management Consulting Firms for 2017 List
Supply chain management External links:
Navegate – Global Supply Chain Management Software
Biagi Bros – SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
CGI Group External links:
Cgi Group, Inc. – GIB – Stock Price Today – Zacks
CGI Group Inc. Employee Discounts – Login – Benefithub
CGI Group Inc. Cl A stock price, stock quotes and financial overviews from MarketWatch.
http://GIB/A:Toronto Stock Quote – CGI Group Inc – Bloomberg.com
Supply chain External links:
Global Supply Chain Risk Management Solutions | Avetta
Supply Chain Online Request Express
Reverse Supply Chain Solutions | Liquidity Services
Katzenbach Center External links:
Katzenbach Center – Strategy&
What is the Katzenbach Center at Strategy&? – Quora
Orit Gadiesh External links:
MC@Work: Getting to Know Orit Gadiesh – Marie Claire
Orit Gadiesh, The Most Powerful Women – Forbes.com
Orit Gadiesh shares her Lean In story.
Huron Consulting Group External links:
SEC FILINGS | Huron Consulting Group Inc.
Huron Consulting Group Inc. Common Stock (HURN) Real …
631 Huron Consulting Group reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Economic consulting External links:
ASCENDANT GLOBAL | Economic Consulting
Impactecon | Economic Consulting
Carlyle Group External links:
The Carlyle Group L.p. – CG – Stock Price Today – Zacks
CG – Carlyle Group LP Stock quote – CNNMoney.com
The Carlyle Group L.P. Tax Package Support
Tata Consultancy Services External links:
About Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
NextStep- Tata Consultancy Services
See what employees say it’s like to work at Tata Consultancy Services. Salaries, reviews, and more – all posted by employees working at Tata Consultancy Services.
Product life cycle External links:
TPLC – Total Product Life Cycle
Product Life Cycle Management – Investopedia
Product Life Cycle Stages – ToolsHero
Consulting firm External links:
Human Resource Consulting Firm | Chicago IL
Industry Perspectives External links:
Pension Funds Industry Perspectives | State Street …
Boston Consulting Group External links:
Holiday E-cards 2017 – The Boston Consulting Group
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) – Home | Facebook
See what employees say it’s like to work at Boston Consulting Group. Salaries, reviews, and more – all posted by employees working at Boston Consulting Group.
IBM Global Services External links:
IBM Global Services | Crunchbase
IBM Global Services IBM AppScan – Citrix Ready Marketplace
Biotechnology consulting External links:
AstriBio: Biotechnology Consulting
Murdin Biotechnology Consulting Home
Hitachi Consulting External links:
Hitachi Consulting Toastmasters Club – Home | Facebook
Hitachi Consulting | F6S
See what employees say it’s like to work at Hitachi Consulting. Salaries, reviews, and more – all posted by employees working at Hitachi Consulting.
Sopra Steria External links:
Sopra Steria – Home | Facebook
Sopra Steria RH (@SopraSteria_RH) | Twitter
Anders G. Nordby | Lead Software Engineer at Sopra Steria
Computer Sciences Corporation External links:
computer sciences corporation Jobs – Monster.com
Computer Sciences Corporation – User Authentication
Computer Sciences Corporation Jobs – CareerBuilder
Katzenbach Partners External links:
Katzenbach Partners – New York City, NY – inc.com
Informal organization External links:
Informal organization | Britannica.com
Evanston, Illinois External links:
The Merion Senior Living | Evanston, Illinois
AT&T Store – Evanston, Illinois
Northwestern University – Evanston, Illinois | Facebook
McKinsey & Company External links:
India | McKinsey & Company
Cambridge Consultants External links:
Cambridge Consultants | Mobile World Congress
About us | Cambridge Consultants
Cambridge Consultants Careers
Ernst & Young External links:
Ernst & Young Global Careers – ey.taleo.net
House of Lies External links:
Watch Showtime House of Lies Online at Hulu
Watch House of Lies Season 01 Episode 01 | Hulu
House of Lies – XFINITY Stream
Slalom Consulting External links:
Slalom Consulting Denver – Home | Facebook
Working at Slalom Consulting: Employee Reviews | …
Reviews from Slalom Consulting employees about Slalom Consulting culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.
Public sector consulting External links:
Public Sector Consulting Reports from Evergreen Solutions
Public Sector Consulting – broadpoint.net
Strategy consulting External links:
BrandExtract – Branding & Brand Strategy Consulting
Assurance services External links:
NASW Assurance Services – Official Site
Audit and Assurance Services – tjsdd.com
Audit & Assurance Services | WKMR