Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Team Spirit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Team Spirit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Team Spirit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Team Spirit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 870 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Team Spirit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 870 standard requirements:
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Team Spirit techniques
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Is Team Spirit dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Team Spirit opportunities costing us money?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Team Spirit is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Team Spirit book in PDF containing 870 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Team Spirit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Team Spirit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Team Spirit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Team Spirit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Team Spirit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Team Spirit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Team Spirit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are there forms and procedures to collect and record the data?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Team Spirit project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Quality Metrics: Is material complete (and does it meet the standards)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Team Spirit project scheduling & tracking?
- Scope Management Plan: Quality Standards – Are controls in place to ensure that the work was not only completed but also completed to meet specific standards?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Team Spirit project schedule(s)?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Which changes might a stakeholder be required to make as a result of the Team Spirit project?
Step-by-step and complete Team Spirit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Team Spirit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Team Spirit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Team Spirit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Team Spirit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Team Spirit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Team Spirit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Team Spirit project with this in-depth Team Spirit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Team Spirit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Team Spirit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Team Spirit investments work better.
This Team Spirit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.