Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Print on demand Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Print on demand related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Print on demand specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Print on demand Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Print on demand improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Whats the best design framework for Print on demand organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Print on demand, and Brand Value
- Are the measurements objective?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Why Measure?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Print on demand process?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Print on demand?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Print on demand book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Print on demand self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Print on demand Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Print on demand areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Print on demand Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Print on demand projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Print on demand Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Print on demand project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Print on demand project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Print on demand project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Procurement Audit: How do you assess whether the technical and financial evaluation was done properly and in fair manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Explain the purpose of this Print on demand project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Print on demand project aiming to achieve?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does the evaluation of any change include an impact analysis; how will the change affect the scope, time, cost, and quality of the goods or services being provided?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Quality Audit: Quality is about improvement and accountability. The immediate questions that arise out of that statement are: (i) improvement on what, and (ii) accountable to whom?
Step-by-step and complete Print on demand Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Print on demand project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Print on demand project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Print on demand project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Print on demand project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Print on demand project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Print on demand project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Print on demand project with this in-depth Print on demand Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Print on demand projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Print on demand and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Print on demand investments work better.
This Print on demand All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.