Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service asset and configuration management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service asset and configuration management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service asset and configuration management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service asset and configuration management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 956 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service asset and configuration management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 956 standard requirements:
- Does the tool provide flexible management reports regarding CI inventory, asset and financial information to facilitate Configuration audits?
- The purpose, goal and objective for the Service Asset and Configuration Management process is defined
- What would you like the CMDB to do for you -how would you like it to change your life?
- Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- How does the number of breaches of sla change over time?
- Can you answer questions like: Who RAISED?
- How do you gain competitive advantage?
- How are you going to provide it?
- How are you going to deploy it?
- What are you going to provide?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service asset and configuration management book in PDF containing 956 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Service asset and configuration management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service asset and configuration management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service asset and configuration management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service asset and configuration management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service asset and configuration management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service asset and configuration management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Service asset and configuration management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Auditor independence: A burdensome constraint or a core value?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member receives a Rating of Unsatisfactory?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procurement documents used to solicit accurate and complete proposals from prospective sellers?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When would a milestone chart be used instead of a bar char?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do functionality, system outputs, performance, reliability, and maintainability requirements affect quality planning?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Service asset and configuration management project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Service asset and configuration management project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Service asset and configuration management projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Lessons Learned: How timely was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Service asset and configuration management project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Team Directory: How and in what format should information be presented?
Step-by-step and complete Service asset and configuration management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service asset and configuration management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service asset and configuration management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service asset and configuration management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service asset and configuration management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service asset and configuration management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service asset and configuration management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service asset and configuration management project with this in-depth Service asset and configuration management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service asset and configuration management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service asset and configuration management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service asset and configuration management investments work better.
This Service asset and configuration management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.