Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Release Build Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Release Build related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Release Build specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Release Build Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Release Build improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Release Build is underway?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Release Build team, Release Build itself?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- What are the basics of Release Build fraud?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- How is the value delivered by Release Build being measured?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Release Build book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Release Build self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Release Build Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Release Build areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Release Build Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Release Build projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Release Build Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Release Build project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Release Build project?
- Scope Management Plan: Process Groups – where do Scope Management Processes fit in?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Release Build project?
- Procurement Audit: Is electronic procurement applied to reduce transaction costs?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Release Build project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the Release Build project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
Step-by-step and complete Release Build Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Release Build project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Release Build project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Release Build project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Release Build project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Release Build project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Release Build project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Release Build project with this in-depth Release Build Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Release Build projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Release Build and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Release Build investments work better.
This Release Build All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.