Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rational Team Concert Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rational Team Concert related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rational Team Concert specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rational Team Concert Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rational Team Concert improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- How to Secure Rational Team Concert?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- Is Rational Team Concert linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What does your signature ensure?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Do we have past Rational Team Concert Successes?
- Does the Rational Team Concert task fit the client’s priorities?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rational Team Concert book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rational Team Concert self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rational Team Concert Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rational Team Concert areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rational Team Concert Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rational Team Concert projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rational Team Concert Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rational Team Concert project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of favouritism towards a particular contractor during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can software assist in procuring goods and services?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a reason why you are or are not not using an external rating system?
- Quality Management Plan: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help Rational Team Concert project managers understand the organizational context for their Rational Team Concert projects?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Rational Team Concert project purposes different than a previously authorized Rational Team Concert project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Rational Team Concert project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Rational Team Concert Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rational Team Concert project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rational Team Concert project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rational Team Concert project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rational Team Concert project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rational Team Concert project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rational Team Concert project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rational Team Concert project with this in-depth Rational Team Concert Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rational Team Concert projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rational Team Concert and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rational Team Concert investments work better.
This Rational Team Concert All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.