Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Earned media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Earned media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Earned media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Earned media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Earned media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Earned media agendas for the next 3 years?
- In the case of a Earned media project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Earned media project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Earned media project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- What are your key Earned media organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Earned media book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Earned media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Earned media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Earned media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Earned media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Earned media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Earned media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Earned media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your Earned media project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How were collaborations developed, and how are they sustained?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead budgets and costs being handled according to the disclosure statement when applicable, or otherwise properly classified (for example, engineering overhead, IR&D)?
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the budget of the Earned media project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the Earned media project influence your decisions?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Earned media project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Earned media project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Earned media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Earned media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Earned media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Earned media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Earned media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Earned media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Earned media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Earned media project with this in-depth Earned media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Earned media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Earned media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Earned media investments work better.
This Earned media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.