What is involved in ICT in agriculture
Find out what the related areas are that ICT in agriculture connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a ICT in agriculture thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its ICT in agriculture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward ICT in agriculture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which ICT in agriculture related domains to cover and 66 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
ICT in agriculture, Information and communications technology in agriculture, Agricultural cooperative, Agricultural drones, Agricultural resources, Agricultural robot, Automatic milking, Closed-circuit television, Coaxial cable, Community-supported agriculture, Computer-aided design, Computer-aided manufacturing, Emergency management, Environmental monitoring, Geographic information system, Global Positioning System, Knowledge management system, Map making, Papua New Guinea, Precision agriculture, Sri Lanka, World Summit on the Information Society:
ICT in agriculture Critical Criteria:
Mine ICT in agriculture governance and arbitrate ICT in agriculture techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect ICT in agriculture workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed ICT in agriculture opportunities costing us money?
– What are our ICT in agriculture Processes?
Information and communications technology in agriculture Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Information and communications technology in agriculture engagements and correct Information and communications technology in agriculture management by competencies.
– Does our organization need more ICT in agriculture education?
Agricultural cooperative Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Agricultural cooperative projects and ask questions.
– How do we Improve ICT in agriculture service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do we all define ICT in agriculture in the same way?
– How do we go about Securing ICT in agriculture?
Agricultural drones Critical Criteria:
Shape Agricultural drones failures and ask questions.
– What are our best practices for minimizing ICT in agriculture project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the ICT in agriculture project lifecycle?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the ICT in agriculture process?
– Is ICT in agriculture Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Agricultural resources Critical Criteria:
Participate in Agricultural resources tactics and devise Agricultural resources key steps.
– In the case of a ICT in agriculture project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a ICT in agriculture project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any ICT in agriculture project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Can we add value to the current ICT in agriculture decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once ICT in agriculture is underway?
Agricultural robot Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Agricultural robot issues and look in other fields.
– Does ICT in agriculture analysis show the relationships among important ICT in agriculture factors?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations ICT in agriculture values?
Automatic milking Critical Criteria:
Canvass Automatic milking governance and plan concise Automatic milking education.
– What is the total cost related to deploying ICT in agriculture, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the short and long-term ICT in agriculture goals?
– Is a ICT in agriculture Team Work effort in place?
Closed-circuit television Critical Criteria:
Coach on Closed-circuit television governance and get the big picture.
– What are the disruptive ICT in agriculture technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do the ICT in agriculture decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How important is ICT in agriculture to the user organizations mission?
Coaxial cable Critical Criteria:
Debate over Coaxial cable results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Coaxial cable services.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about ICT in agriculture. How do we gain traction?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of ICT in agriculture that make it risky?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of ICT in agriculture moving forward?
Community-supported agriculture Critical Criteria:
Devise Community-supported agriculture projects and overcome Community-supported agriculture skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What management system can we use to leverage the ICT in agriculture experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Computer-aided design Critical Criteria:
Examine Computer-aided design governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Computer-aided design skills.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good ICT in agriculture project manager?
– Are we Assessing ICT in agriculture and Risk?
Computer-aided manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Infer Computer-aided manufacturing engagements and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Computer-aided manufacturing projects.
– What are the key elements of your ICT in agriculture performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– In what ways are ICT in agriculture vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How will you measure your ICT in agriculture effectiveness?
Emergency management Critical Criteria:
Check Emergency management tactics and know what your objective is.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as ICT in agriculture leaders?
– Where does recovery fit within the other phases of emergency management?
– What is the purpose of ICT in agriculture in relation to the mission?
– How do we go about Comparing ICT in agriculture approaches/solutions?
Environmental monitoring Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Environmental monitoring risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Environmental monitoring results.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these ICT in agriculture processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for ICT in agriculture strengthening and reform?
Geographic information system Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Geographic information system engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
– Have all basic functions of ICT in agriculture been defined?
– Why should we adopt a ICT in agriculture framework?
– How can we improve ICT in agriculture?
Global Positioning System Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Global Positioning System goals and balance specific methods for improving Global Positioning System results.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our ICT in agriculture agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do we measure improved ICT in agriculture service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we manage ICT in agriculture Knowledge Management (KM)?
Knowledge management system Critical Criteria:
Confer over Knowledge management system projects and point out Knowledge management system tensions in leadership.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in ICT in agriculture?
– Are there recognized ICT in agriculture problems?
Map making Critical Criteria:
Mine Map making issues and summarize a clear Map making focus.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent ICT in agriculture services/products?
Papua New Guinea Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Papua New Guinea projects and develop and take control of the Papua New Guinea initiative.
– Which customers cant participate in our ICT in agriculture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do we monitor the ICT in agriculture decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the long-term ICT in agriculture goals?
Precision agriculture Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Precision agriculture decisions and look at the big picture.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to ICT in agriculture? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What is our formula for success in ICT in agriculture ?
Sri Lanka Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Sri Lanka results and reduce Sri Lanka costs.
– How can you measure ICT in agriculture in a systematic way?
– Who sets the ICT in agriculture standards?
– How do we keep improving ICT in agriculture?
World Summit on the Information Society Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate World Summit on the Information Society projects and handle a jump-start course to World Summit on the Information Society.
– How will you know that the ICT in agriculture project has been successful?
– Do we have past ICT in agriculture Successes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the ICT in agriculture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ICT in agriculture External links:
[PDF]Application and Perspectives of ICT in Agriculture
ICT in Agriculture | Agriculture and Finance Consultants
ICT in Agriculture – YouTube
Agricultural cooperative External links:
[PDF]Agricultural Cooperative Service Cooperative …
Meetings | Texas Agricultural Cooperative Council
What is AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE? What does …
Agricultural drones External links:
Agricultural Drones – MIT Technology Review
Agricultural drones – Home | Facebook
Agricultural resources External links:
Agricultural resources. Agricultural land – denotes the land suitable for agricultural production, both crops and livestock. It is one of the main resources in agriculture. Labor (economics) – measure of the work done by human beings. Water – chemical substance with the chemical formula H2O.
Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources – …
Department of Agriculture | Agricultural Resources
Agricultural robot External links:
Agricultural robot could be outstanding in its field
Thorvald – NMBU Agricultural Robot – YouTube
Agricultural Robot Project | NevonProjects
Automatic milking External links:
NEW AUTOMATIC MILKING MACHINE COWS & GOATS …
“Automatic Milking Systems (AMS)—Producer Surveys” …
AUTOMATIC MILKING — AMS Galaxy USA
Closed-circuit television External links:
[PDF]9160.1 CLOSED-CIRCUIT TELEVISION …
Coaxial cable External links:
Coaxial Cable Connectors – Walmart.com
Coaxial Cable: Coax Cable & Splitters – Best Buy
http://www.bestbuy.com › … › A/V Cables & Connectors
Southwire Black Quad Shield Coaxial Cable connects and adapts TV or video sources. UV resistant and fire retardant for safety.
Computer-aided manufacturing External links:
Emergency management External links:
Tennessee Emergency Management Agency – TN
Georgia Emergency Management Agency Homepage
hsema | Homeland Security and Emergency Management …
Environmental monitoring External links:
Periodic Occupational and Environmental Monitoring …
FTS: Environmental Monitoring for Hydrology, Fire, …
[PDF]Clean Rooms – Environmental Monitoring
Geographic information system External links:
Geographic Information System – Polk County, North …
PolicyMap – GIS Mapping and Geographic Information System …
Geographic Information System (GIS)
Global Positioning System External links:
Global Positioning System (GPS) – Frequently Asked …
Global Positioning System – The New York Times
GPS: The Global Positioning System
Knowledge management system External links:
Knowledge Management System (KMS) – Techopedia.com
Knowledge Management System – Login
What is knowledge management system? definition …
Map making External links:
Map Maker – Online App or Download Map Making Software
Build a Map with Mapline, Our Map Making Software Features
Map making (Book, 1984) [WorldCat.org]
Papua New Guinea External links:
Island volcano in Papua New Guinea erupts with ash, steam
Passports and Visas – Papua New Guinea visa
Investment Promotion Authority | Papua New Guinea
Precision agriculture External links:
AGCO Precision Agriculture | Fuse®
Precision Agriculture » Raven Slingshot®
Precision Agriculture and Precision Ag Solutions | Trimble Ag
Sri Lanka External links:
Central Bank of Sri Lanka – Exchange Rates
InfoLanka News Room: Sri Lanka news updates
World Summit on the Information Society External links:
[PDF]WORLD SUMMIT ON THE INFORMATION SOCIETY …
The World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) Phase …
[PDF]chaPter s world summit on the information society +10