Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Health insurance marketplace Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Health insurance marketplace related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Health insurance marketplace specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Health insurance marketplace Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 799 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Health insurance marketplace improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 799 standard requirements:
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Are we Assessing Health insurance marketplace and Risk?
- Are there Health insurance marketplace problems defined?
- Strategic planning -Health insurance marketplace relations
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Who are the Health insurance marketplace improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Health insurance marketplace book in PDF containing 799 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Health insurance marketplace self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Health insurance marketplace Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Health insurance marketplace areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Health insurance marketplace Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Health insurance marketplace projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Health insurance marketplace Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Health insurance marketplace project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Can be realistically shortened (the duration of subsequent tasks)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any Health insurance marketplace projects similar to this one in existence?
- Risk Audit: What is the anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Health insurance marketplace projects completion date?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the Help Desk model. Who will take full responsibility?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does the team have access to and ability to use data analysis tools?
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Health insurance marketplace project team have enough people to execute the Health insurance marketplace project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Health insurance marketplace Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Health insurance marketplace project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Health insurance marketplace project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Health insurance marketplace project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Health insurance marketplace project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Health insurance marketplace project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Health insurance marketplace project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Health insurance marketplace project with this in-depth Health insurance marketplace Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Health insurance marketplace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Health insurance marketplace and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Health insurance marketplace investments work better.
This Health insurance marketplace All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.