What is involved in VoIP
Find out what the related areas are that VoIP connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a VoIP thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its VoIP journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward VoIP leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which VoIP related domains to cover and 165 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
VoIP, Wireless network, Caller ID, Business telephone system, Guglielmo Marconi, Mobile phone, Web chat, Open source, Free-space optical communication, Cable modem, Coaxial cable, Telecommunications equipment, Electrical telegraph, Wide area network, World Wide Web, Hydraulic telegraph, European Union, Satellite phone, Digital subscriber line, Raptor code, IEEE 802.1p, Mobile data, Private branch exchange, Voice VPN, Virtual learning environment, Opportunistic encryption, Universal Serial Bus, Session Description Protocol, Virtual private network, Fiber-optic communication, Collaborative software, Asynchronous Transfer Mode, Interactive Connectivity Establishment, South Korea, Vint Cerf, Instant messaging, National Diet Library, Type 1 encryption, Off-premises extension, Telephone exchange, Packet-switched network, IP Multimedia Subsystem, SIP Trunking, Video codec, Timeline of communication technology, National Science Foundation, Nuisance call, Transmission medium, IP address, Network topology, VoIP vulnerabilities, Time-division multiplexing, Mains electricity, Impedance matching, Gaussian random variable, Circuit switching, Ethernet over coax, Differentiated services, High fidelity, Fountain code:
VoIP Critical Criteria:
Reason over VoIP visions and report on setting up VoIP without losing ground.
– If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
– Will operators become pure pipe providers or be able to control their resources and create proper value?
– Do you have a reference document, relating to trouble reporting, trouble resolutions and escalations?
– What is the proper regulatory classification for voip services (telecommunications or value-added)?
– Does your company adhere to the time duration for status reporting to interconnecting companies?
– Is the security contact number posted for quick reference within your control locations?
– Does your company have a copy of this niif company specific contact directory?
– Is the telephone service covered by the Customer Service guarantee (csg)?
– Does your company have plans for disaster preparedness & recovery?
– Who should be allowed to use, provide and/or benefit from voip?
– Does your company adhere to the niif guidelines for tsp?
– What do we want our cyberinfrastructure to support?
– Voip – telecommunications or value added service?
– Are accountability and ownership for VoIP clearly defined?
– Fixed mobile convergence (fmc) what is it?
– How is the value delivered by VoIP being measured?
– How do I contact Customer Service?
– Text communication encrypted?
– Do you have VoIP implemented?
– Who benefits from voip?
Wireless network Critical Criteria:
Analyze Wireless network quality and point out Wireless network tensions in leadership.
– If wireless technology is used, do perimeter firewalls exist between wireless networks and the payment card environment?
– What percentage of classrooms in the school has access to the schools wireless network?
– In a project to restructure VoIP outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is the purpose of VoIP in relation to the mission?
– Are there recognized VoIP problems?
Caller ID Critical Criteria:
Analyze Caller ID adoptions and learn.
– Is VoIP dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are internal and external VoIP relations?
– Is VoIP Required?
Business telephone system Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Business telephone system goals and adjust implementation of Business telephone system.
– How do your measurements capture actionable VoIP information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How important is VoIP to the user organizations mission?
Guglielmo Marconi Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Guglielmo Marconi adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Guglielmo Marconi strategies.
– Think about the people you identified for your VoIP project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting VoIP with what users do day-to-day?
– Who will provide the final approval of VoIP deliverables?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Match Mobile phone goals and get going.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this VoIP process?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that VoIP objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations VoIP values?
Web chat Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Web chat adoptions and oversee Web chat management by competencies.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of VoIP into the services that we provide?
– Are there VoIP problems defined?
Open source Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Open source leadership and be persistent.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding VoIP?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your VoIP activities?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– Is Supporting VoIP documentation required?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
Free-space optical communication Critical Criteria:
Audit Free-space optical communication governance and find answers.
– what is the best design framework for VoIP organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent VoIP services/products?
– Who needs to know about VoIP ?
Cable modem Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Cable modem visions and perfect Cable modem conflict management.
Coaxial cable Critical Criteria:
Align Coaxial cable risks and get out your magnifying glass.
– How can you negotiate VoIP successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom VoIP project?
– How can the value of VoIP be defined?
Telecommunications equipment Critical Criteria:
Investigate Telecommunications equipment leadership and track iterative Telecommunications equipment results.
– What potential environmental factors impact the VoIP effort?
– Is the scope of VoIP defined?
Electrical telegraph Critical Criteria:
Explore Electrical telegraph issues and look at it backwards.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of VoIP product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a VoIP strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How will you measure your VoIP effectiveness?
Wide area network Critical Criteria:
Detail Wide area network projects and define Wide area network competency-based leadership.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic VoIP objectives?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of VoIP activities?
– What business benefits will VoIP goals deliver if achieved?
World Wide Web Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with World Wide Web planning and develop and take control of the World Wide Web initiative.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a VoIP process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the VoIP process available?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which VoIP models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we keep improving VoIP?
Hydraulic telegraph Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Hydraulic telegraph risks and perfect Hydraulic telegraph conflict management.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed VoIP opportunities costing us money?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Confer over European Union failures and report on the economics of relationships managing European Union and constraints.
– Can we add value to the current VoIP decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How will you know that the VoIP project has been successful?
Satellite phone Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Satellite phone failures and find the essential reading for Satellite phone researchers.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with VoIP ?
– When a VoIP manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What threat is VoIP addressing?
Digital subscriber line Critical Criteria:
Mine Digital subscriber line tactics and reduce Digital subscriber line costs.
– For your VoIP project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective VoIP leader?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a VoIP project?
Raptor code Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Raptor code tactics and define Raptor code competency-based leadership.
– Do we monitor the VoIP decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
IEEE 802.1p Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to IEEE 802.1p failures and learn.
– Are there VoIP Models?
Mobile data Critical Criteria:
Understand Mobile data governance and get answers.
– What is the source of the strategies for VoIP strengthening and reform?
– How would one define VoIP leadership?
– What is our VoIP Strategy?
Private branch exchange Critical Criteria:
Unify Private branch exchange goals and assess what counts with Private branch exchange that we are not counting.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these VoIP processes?
– Think about the functions involved in your VoIP project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What is our formula for success in VoIP ?
Voice VPN Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Voice VPN outcomes and observe effective Voice VPN.
– What is the total cost related to deploying VoIP, including any consulting or professional services?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate VoIP delivery for example is new software needed?
Virtual learning environment Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Virtual learning environment results and intervene in Virtual learning environment processes and leadership.
– What about VoIP Analysis of results?
Opportunistic encryption Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Opportunistic encryption decisions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your VoIP processes?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving VoIP forward?
Universal Serial Bus Critical Criteria:
Detail Universal Serial Bus quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Universal Serial Bus information.
– Does VoIP create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Session Description Protocol Critical Criteria:
Check Session Description Protocol goals and probe the present value of growth of Session Description Protocol.
– Is VoIP Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Does our organization need more VoIP education?
Virtual private network Critical Criteria:
Review Virtual private network tactics and attract Virtual private network skills.
Fiber-optic communication Critical Criteria:
Consider Fiber-optic communication strategies and explore and align the progress in Fiber-optic communication.
– Is the VoIP organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Collaborative software Critical Criteria:
Explore Collaborative software management and acquire concise Collaborative software education.
– Who sets the VoIP standards?
Asynchronous Transfer Mode Critical Criteria:
See the value of Asynchronous Transfer Mode tactics and perfect Asynchronous Transfer Mode conflict management.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect VoIP workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the barriers to increased VoIP production?
Interactive Connectivity Establishment Critical Criteria:
Start Interactive Connectivity Establishment tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Interactive Connectivity Establishment interface.
– Does VoIP appropriately measure and monitor risk?
South Korea Critical Criteria:
Generalize South Korea risks and document what potential South Korea megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Have the types of risks that may impact VoIP been identified and analyzed?
– What are the usability implications of VoIP actions?
– Have all basic functions of VoIP been defined?
Vint Cerf Critical Criteria:
Consider Vint Cerf risks and catalog Vint Cerf activities.
– How can skill-level changes improve VoIP?
Instant messaging Critical Criteria:
Scan Instant messaging decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Instant messaging.
– Are you looking for a vendor to provide instant messaging built into the solution so users of the system can instant message each other?
– Does the VoIP task fit the clients priorities?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over National Diet Library strategies and plan concise National Diet Library education.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing VoIP? There might be some that are less obvious?
Type 1 encryption Critical Criteria:
Face Type 1 encryption adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Type 1 encryption projects.
Off-premises extension Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Off-premises extension strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Off-premises extension.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the VoIP process?
– How do we manage VoIP Knowledge Management (KM)?
Telephone exchange Critical Criteria:
Administer Telephone exchange visions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Telephone exchange information.
Packet-switched network Critical Criteria:
Guide Packet-switched network issues and correct Packet-switched network management by competencies.
– What vendors make products that address the VoIP needs?
IP Multimedia Subsystem Critical Criteria:
Steer IP Multimedia Subsystem visions and create IP Multimedia Subsystem explanations for all managers.
– Will VoIP have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the VoIP process?
– Does VoIP analysis show the relationships among important VoIP factors?
SIP Trunking Critical Criteria:
Use past SIP Trunking issues and remodel and develop an effective SIP Trunking strategy.
Video codec Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Video codec tactics and point out improvements in Video codec.
– Do VoIP rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the Essentials of Internal VoIP Management?
Timeline of communication technology Critical Criteria:
Study Timeline of communication technology visions and secure Timeline of communication technology creativity.
National Science Foundation Critical Criteria:
Wrangle National Science Foundation strategies and devise National Science Foundation key steps.
Nuisance call Critical Criteria:
Recall Nuisance call governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Nuisance call.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about VoIP. How do we gain traction?
Transmission medium Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Transmission medium leadership and oversee Transmission medium management by competencies.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of VoIP?
– What are the short and long-term VoIP goals?
IP address Critical Criteria:
Analyze IP address results and report on developing an effective IP address strategy.
– Can a customer prevent us from collecting his/her personal data? For example by saying he/she does not want his/her phone number or IP address to be stored by us?
– Are a customers business phone number; business email address and business IP address also considered to be personal data?
– Are egress and ingress filters installed on all border routers to prevent impersonation with spoofed ip addresses?
– Is the firewall configured to translate (hide) internal ip addresses, using network address translation (nat)?
– How do we ensure that implementations of VoIP products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Does VoIP systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is collecting IP address really necessary?
Network topology Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Network topology projects and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Network topology.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your VoIP project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
VoIP vulnerabilities Critical Criteria:
Explore VoIP vulnerabilities failures and forecast involvement of future VoIP vulnerabilities projects in development.
– Is there a VoIP Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of VoIP moving forward?
Time-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Time-division multiplexing visions and assess and formulate effective operational and Time-division multiplexing strategies.
– How do we maintain VoIPs Integrity?
Mains electricity Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Mains electricity quality and cater for concise Mains electricity education.
– What are all of our VoIP domains and what do they do?
– Can we do VoIP without complex (expensive) analysis?
Impedance matching Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Impedance matching goals and mentor Impedance matching customer orientation.
Gaussian random variable Critical Criteria:
Systematize Gaussian random variable governance and assess what counts with Gaussian random variable that we are not counting.
– What are the Key enablers to make this VoIP move?
Circuit switching Critical Criteria:
Nurse Circuit switching leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Circuit switching skills.
Ethernet over coax Critical Criteria:
Devise Ethernet over coax projects and ask questions.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in VoIP?
– Will VoIP deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Differentiated services Critical Criteria:
Design Differentiated services goals and find the ideas you already have.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a VoIP study?
High fidelity Critical Criteria:
Deduce High fidelity risks and perfect High fidelity conflict management.
– Do those selected for the VoIP team have a good general understanding of what VoIP is all about?
– How can you measure VoIP in a systematic way?
Fountain code Critical Criteria:
See the value of Fountain code tasks and attract Fountain code skills.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the VoIP Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
VoIP External links:
Control Center : VoIP Portal
Wireless network External links:
Setting up a wireless network – Windows Help
Wireless Network Access – Office of Information Technology
Wireless Network Equipment Sales – Last Mile Gear
Caller ID External links:
Sync.ME – Caller ID & Phone Number Search
WWW.SPOOFTEL.COM – Caller ID Spoofing – SMS made …
Dec 18, 2017 · A Caller ID & Phone Call Recording App used By Millions to Call Block & Know who the True Caller Is. Replace your dialer & address book with CallApp!
Business telephone system External links:
[PDF]Small Business Telephone System And Music On …
AuctionFON™ | Small Business Telephone System
Compare Business Telephone System Providers & Products
Guglielmo Marconi External links:
LA Scuola D Italia-Guglielmo Marconi – GuideStar Profile
Guglielmo Marconi | Italian physicist | Britannica.com
Guglielmo Marconi – NNDB
Mobile phone External links:
Reading Glasses on your Mobile Phone | ThinOPTICS
File a Phone Insurance Claim for Your T-Mobile Phone
Mobile Banking | Mobile Phone Banking | U.S. Bank
Web chat External links:
Welcome to JWChat – the Jabber Web Chat
Web Chat – hab-inc.com
Blue Ridge Web Chat
Open source External links:
Open Source Center – Official Site
http://In production and development, open source as a development model promotes a universal access via a free license to a product’s design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint, including subsequent improvements to it by anyone. Before the phrase open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of other terms. Open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities. The open-source software movement arose to clarify the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created. Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is typically a collaborative effort where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community so that other members can help improve it further.
Cable modem External links:
Zoom Telephonics – Cable Modem Support
Buy ARRIS SURFboard SB6190 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem – Retail Packaging – White: Modems – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
The Best Cable Modems of 2018 – Top Ten Reviews
Coaxial cable External links:
Coaxial Cable to RCA | eBay
Amazon.com: Mediabridge Coaxial Cable (50 Feet) with F-Male Connectors – Tri-Shield CL2 RG6 – Removable EZ Grip Caps ( CJ50-6BF-N1 ): Home Audio & Theater
Coaxial Cable | RF Cable | RF Connectors | L-com.com
Telecommunications equipment External links:
PBX III Telecommunications Equipment and Services …
Electrical telegraph External links:
Electrical Telegraph Finger Tapper Steampunk Ring
3D electrical telegraph – TurboSquid 1233656
Wide area network External links:
Wide area network | computer science | Britannica.com
A wide area network (WAN) is a geographically dispersed telecommunications network. The term distinguishes a broader telecommunication structure from a local area network (LAN). A wide area network may be privately owned or rented, but the term usually connotes the inclusion of public (shared user) networks.
[PDF]ALTESS Wide Area Network Acceptable Use Agreement
World Wide Web External links:
IIS World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC)
World Wide Web Consortium – Official Site
Hydraulic telegraph External links:
The Hydraulic Telegraph and Latin Grease: Citation …
The ”hydraulic telegraph” of Aeneas – kotsanas.com
The Hydraulic Telegraph (350 BCE) : …
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
Satellite phone External links:
Satellite Phone Experts Since 1998 – SatphoneAmerica.com
International Data SIMs & Satellite Phone Rental from Mobal
Satellite Phone Plans – Globalstar USA
Digital subscriber line External links:
[PDF]DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (DSL) PRICE LIST
AT&T Digital Subscriber Line
Raptor code External links:
RAPTOR Code Generation
IEEE 802.1p External links:
IEEE 802.1p/Q – downloads.avaya.com
TRENDnet | TEG-240WS | IEEE 802.1p Default Priority
IEEE 802.1p | Article about IEEE 802.1p by The Free Dictionary
Mobile data External links:
Generic T-Mobile data settings | T-Mobile Support
GigSky World Mobile Data – Global Data Connectivity …
Business Mobile Data Plans – AT&T Premier Business …
Private branch exchange External links:
PBX (Private Branch eXchange) – The Tech-FAQ
About the Symantec Private Branch Exchange
PBX (private branch exchange) – Gartner IT Glossary
Virtual learning environment External links:
UNITAR Virtual Learning Environment – learnatunitar.org
Free and Virtual Learning Environment – eLearning Learning
ITS Virtual Learning Environment
Opportunistic encryption External links:
On Opportunistic Encryption — Adam Caudill
Bits Up!: Opportunistic Encryption For Firefox
Disable Opportunistic Encryption (recipient-based …
Universal Serial Bus External links:
S50 Universal Serial Bus (USB) Cable – Shop SiriusXM
Universal Serial Bus (USB) | Microsoft Docs
What is universal serial bus port – Answers.com
Session Description Protocol External links:
The Session Description Protocol (SDP)-VoIP Part 1
[PPT]Session Description Protocol(SDP)
Virtual private network External links:
VPN Virtual Private Network Services | Private Internet …
A virtual private network (VPN) is the extension of a private network that encompasses links across shared or public networks like the Internet. With a VPN, you can send data between two computers across a shared or public network in a manner that emulates a point-to-point private link. Virtual private networking is the act of creating and configuring a virtual private network.
Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Northeastern ITS
Fiber-optic communication External links:
IEC 61280-4-2: 2014 – Fiber-Optic Communication …
Collaborative software External links:
XHANDU Home The First Realtime Collaborative Software
Dicolab – Creators of multi-user collaborative software
Collaborative software solutions from MultiTaction
Asynchronous Transfer Mode External links:
How ATM Works: Asynchronous Transfer Mode(ATM)
Asynchronous Transfer Mode | Definition of …
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/asynchronous transfer mode
Asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) is a switching technique used by telecommunication networks that uses asynchronous time-division multiplexing to encode data into small, fixed-sized cells. This is different from Ethernet or Internet, which use variable packet sizes for data or frames.
Interactive Connectivity Establishment External links:
Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ice)
South Korea External links:
Enjoy untold luxury here in South Korea with a stay at the JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square Seoul. Our hotel is ideal for business and leisure visitors alike.
Current Local Time in Seoul, South Korea – Time and Date
Holidays and observances in South Korea in 2017
Vint Cerf External links:
Vint Cerf Quotes – BrainyQuote
Google’s Vint Cerf warns of ‘digital Dark Age’ – BBC News
Internet’s founding father Vint Cerf sees IoT security issues
Instant messaging External links:
Business Instant Messaging Software | LivePerson
ICE Instant Messaging
CME Pivot Instant Messaging Platform – CME Group
National Diet Library External links:
Free Data Service | National Diet Library
ndl.go.jp – 国立国会図書館―National Diet Library
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
Type 1 encryption External links:
Type 1 encryption – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Type 1 encryption&item_type=topic
Telephone exchange External links:
Online BillPay – Steelville Telephone Exchange Inc.
North American Telephone Exchange Lookup by NPA NXX
Packet-switched network External links:
packet-switched network – Gartner IT Glossary
Packet-switched network | communications | Britannica.com
IP Multimedia Subsystem External links:
IP Multimedia Subsystem – Technology
What is an IP Multimedia Subsystem? – Quora
SIP Trunking External links:
[PDF]SIP Trunking Channel – Nextiva
First Communications | SIP Trunking
SIP trunking (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Video codec External links:
XviD Video Codec will greatly expand the number of playable video formats on your computer. Additionally, you can use the built-in compression software to save
Download Xvid Video Codec 1.3.5 & Xvid 1.4-127 : Xvid is a powerful codec allowing you to compress video and store it more efficiently
What is a good lossless video codec? – Stack Overflow
Timeline of communication technology External links:
Timeline of Communication Technology – Prezi
timeline of communication technology | Documentine.com
Timeline of communication technology – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Timeline of communication technology
National Science Foundation External links:
National Science Foundation (NSF) – Home | Facebook
National Science Foundation – Visit Alexandria VA
NSF Remote Access | NSF – National Science Foundation
Nuisance call External links:
ShoreTel Nuisance Call Handler – CDW.com
http://www.cdw.com › … › PBX/Multi-User Telephony Systems › PBX Software
Blocking a nuisance call | Verizon Community
Nov 17, 2017 · Scam or nuisance call troubles? Identify, block & report them with TPS Protect.
Transmission medium External links:
[PDF]uses fiber optic cables as the transmission medium.
PE-4 – ACCESS CONTROL FOR TRANSMISSION MEDIUM …
IP address External links:
What Is My IP Address? IP Address Tools and More
Find your computer’s IP address – kb.iu.edu
Finding Your IP Address – Cox Communications
Network topology External links:
Network Topology Icons – Doing Business With Cisco
network topology Flashcards | Quizlet
What is network topology? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Time-division multiplexing External links:
Time-division multiplexing | electronics | Britannica.com
Mains electricity External links:
Proving Dead – Mains Electricity – YouTube
Impedance matching External links:
Why is impedance matching important? – Updated 2017
Impedance and Impedance Matching – National Instruments
Impedance Matching of Audio Components – …
Gaussian random variable External links:
[PDF]PGA Tour Scores as a Gaussian Random Variable
What is Gaussian Random Variable? | Probability (statistics)
Circuit switching External links:
Circuit Switching and Packet Switching – CompTIA …
[PPT]Packet Switching Vs Circuit Switching – Great Basin …
What is circuit switching? | Electronics
Ethernet over coax External links:
Ethernet over Coax Adapter Bridge Home Network IP TV …
Ethernet Over Coax | Ethernet Over Copper | Pelco
[PDF]Installation Guide AXIS T8640 Ethernet Over Coax …
Differentiated services External links:
[PDF]Toward a Theory of Differentiated Services – Purdue …
Differentiated services or DiffServ is a computer networking architecture that specifies a simple, scalable and coarse-grained mechanism for classifying and managing network traffic and providing quality of service (QoS) on modern IP networks.
High fidelity External links:
High Fidelity (2000) – IMDb
Fountain code External links:
GitHub – dbieber/fountaincode: Fountain Code demo
BATS code vs Fountain code – YouTube